Ch.12 The Park

Arranged Marriage?!

Your POV

We were now at L's house getting all of his stuff. He really didn't have a lot of stuff. He then went to go put it into his car. A Car. Hmm. I helped him with everyhting. " Aigh! I'm so tired." 

" You just woke up! Like an hour ago!" I yelled to him.

" I need some energy."

" How are you going to get energy?"

" Hmm. Idk. Let's walk to the park!"

" Okay then" I whined.

We then started to walk and we were quiet. All you could hear was my heels meeting the ground. 

 

Myungsoo's POV

Why doesn't this girl ever hold my hand. " Why don't you ever hold my hand?" I pouted to her. She then slowly grabbed my hand and we held hands. We started to walk closer together and pretty soon our arms were hooked together and she was leaning on my arm. " Now isn't this romantic?" I asked her. " Mm-hmm. You know what would be even nicer?" " What?" " Kissing in the rain." She told me. Dangit! Why won't it start raining! I laughed like 2 minutes later. " That was late." She mentioned. " What was?" " You laugh." she said giggling which made me laugh. We arrived at the park. She ran to the swings and started to swing herself. " Yahh!" I said running after her. I ran up to the swing next to her and sat down. We just sat there and talked. As we talked the clouds grew dark and we felt sprinkles of rain touching us. 

It started to rain. " It's raining." I laughed. " I know" She said smiling. She then walked over to me. I was still sitting down on the swing.    She came and sat on my lap. She was facing me. Seconds later she kissed me and I kissed her back. She was right. Kissing in the rain is romantic. About 30 seconds had passed and she pulled apart. Our foreheads were touching. I smiled at her. " Very Romantic." I said. She slowly closed her eyes and opened them. " We're soaking wet." She laughed. she got off of me and fell on her . " Ow." I laughed and helped her up. " Not funny." 

I laughed and she kissed me again. " What was that for?"

" I can't kiss my fiance`?"  She asked. She then walked away and mumbled, " And for helping me up.". I then ran towards her and we held hands and walked to her house since I was done with my stuff. We walked in and saw the maids just starring at us. " Your Soaking wet!" One of the maids yelled. _______ laughed and dragged me up to her room. " Here wear this." She said throwing me my clothes. " H--" " You left it here." She said answering my question. She then grabbed her clothes and walked into the washroom. I changed while she was in there. She came out wearing this. 

Her heels made her legs look long. I just starred at her legs. " What's wrong?" She asked me. " Nothing." I said with a grin on my face. We then heard the doorbell ring. From downstairs we can hear, " Annyeonghaseyo.......

________________________________________________________________________

Uh-oh! Who's at the door? Keke! Well anyways hope you enjoyed reading and I want to thank everyboby for subscribing and commenting! It really makes my day just to see I have new subscribers and story comments! Thank You!^^ And Sorry For The Short Chapter!!

Subscribe~ 

Comment~