Get...Away ?!

Arranged Marriage?!

Your POV

It Was A Week Before Christmas And Me And L Did Nothing But Stay Home." Oppa," I Said, " Lets Get Away?".

"Get away?" He Replied.

" Ye, lets go somewhere nice, after christmas is the wedding. Theres Nothing Left To Do Except pick my dress and your tuxedo."

" I'll See." He smiled and kissed me softly on the lips as he left to his personal room.

I smiled. I Soon started to browse online for some gifts for Eunmi and L.Joe and The Boys, and My Parents, Including L's.

As I Browsed I heard a knock at the door. 

" ______~~! Yaah. Can You get the door please!" L Screamed from the other room. 

I grabbed my blanket and walked down the stairs and reached for the door. It Was L.Joe.

" L.Joe Oppa !" I Smiled.

"Annyeong." He said as I welcomed him in. " I Just wanted to bring yours and L's gifts before I head back home." he smiled as he reached in his pocket. There were 2 little boxes wrapped nicely. I stuffed it in our stockings and waved goodbye to L.Joe As he left. I Soon heard L come down the stairs. " Who was it ?" He asked. 

"Just L.Joe Oppa." I Replied. 

He had a nasty look on his face. For some reason, I always think L's jealous of him. I Laughed at the thought of my L Oppa being jealous. " Yaah. What are you laughing about hmm?" He smiled a bit. I Giggled more and he soon swept me off of my feet and into the room. 

He threw me onto the bed softly and climbed on top of me. He laid there admiring my warmth and showed me a brochure that he had printed of a resort. 

" Look what I found." He said with him still on top of me. " It's a brochure to a ski resort. It's not bad. Do you wanna go ?" 

I looked through the brochure and thought it was the perfect place. " Ooh !! I Like. Lets Go!" 

He laughed at me a bit and went to the closet. " Oppa, what are you-----" I got cut off when a bag was thrown at me. " OPPA." I Threw the bag back at him and tried to hold in my smile. " Pack your bags." He laughed. I got up and hugged him from behind. " Oppa, Saranghae." And shared a kiss with him. He smiled and said, " I Love You Too." I soon let go of him and packed all my things.

*The Next Morning*

It Was the next morning and we were leaving for the resort. It was about 2 hours away. " All my stuff is in the car!" I squeaked. " Help me get my bags too please. " He begged as he struggled carrying his jackets. It was cold that morning and I thought I had packed more stuff than him. But apparently, L Has brung more stuff than me. I Giggled and helped him with his stuff.

We were done minutes later and locked the house. I Carried my make-up case to the car and buckled my seatbelt. L was still locking the front door. After successfully locking the front door he got in and buckled up. We were soon on our way to the resort. During the ride me and L had our hands locked together the whole time. I Was glad I Was with L. But all of this happened so fast. I still haven't learned everything about him and most of his secrets. Getting married this young, was this a good idea? I thought to myself.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Okaay ! SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE SOON !!!! SORRRRRRYYYYY!!!! But Anyways. Hope You Guys Liked This Chapter. Since I Havent Been Writing Much i Forgot Some Things So Sorry if It Didn't Make Sense. And I Was To lazy To Go Back And Read. But Yeaah. Who's Been Watching Dream High 2 ? THIS PERSON RIGHT HERE !! I Love Jaebum. <3 Sorry For The Short Chapter too.

~Subscribe

~Comment