Chapter 21

Arranged Marriage?!

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo P.O.V 

 

*Fast forward* 

 

Finally after a long journey , we arrived at Yongpyong resort . I drived my car to the parking lot and stopped the car . 

I looked on my side , I mean _______ ah . Her face looked so innocent . My hands keep wandering around her face from her eyes ,

her nose , her cheeks and stopped at her lips . Her lips ! I hope I will always be with her and I can kiss her all night long . 


 

I put my hand back beside me . I don't want to wake her up . Her sleeping face was too beautiful and I can't described . 

Should I ? Not ? Yes , I should wake her up . I shook her body softly . "_______ ah ~" I called her name with soft voice .

I don't want to startled her. Her body response a little bit . She open her eyes slowly . "Hmmm ?" Aaaaargh ! Why you so cute ? 

"____ ah , we're here ~ " I told her while pointed on the outside . "Jinjja ?! " Her eyes wide open and looked on the outside . 



 

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaay ! We're here . "She clapped and smile more wider . "Oppa ?" I shifted gaze to her . "Ne ?" I also looked at her eyes . 

Her eyes too pretty .

"Thanks ." Confused . What was her saying ? "For ?" I'm trying to asked her again .

"For being here , for being beside me , for being my husband , for being nice to me and for bring me here . "

She looked at me with her beautiful smile .I'm really touched with her words . Did she meant it ? I think , YES !. 

"You don't have to thanked me actually . I really loved to be your husband , I will be the one who will take care of you

,and of course I will always love you . You just have to trust me." I smiled back with  my killer smile . 

"__________ ah ~ Kaja !" Both of us opened the door car and went outside . It was really freezing . I think I will be ice cube here . 

I locked the car and went to her . " __________ ah , you cold ?" I looked at her . she looked at me and nodding a little bit . 

"Here" I gave her a gloves . "Huh ?" She looked at me weirdly . "Just take it . I already have another one .Look ~"

I pointed another gloves to her.She took it and wear that gloves to her smooth hands. 


 

"Myungsoo opppa , let's go to on the inside . I want to drink Lemon Tea ." I looked at her and nodding .

She grabbed my hands and we both running into the resort . We panted because too much running .

We looked at each other and laughed . After that , we walked inside and went to the empty spot beside the sliding door . 

"Sir , can we take the order ? " The waiter asked with a smile on his face . 

"We both want Lemon Tea please ? " I tolde the waiter . "Is that sir ?" He asked . I'm just nodded.

 

 

While waiting for the lemon tea ,we both talking , laughing and also smiling .

I really love her smile , laughing and everything about her.The waiter was coming back to us while holding a tray .

He put two lemon tea infront us and I thanked him . _______ ah was took a sip of her tea . I'm also took a sip too . 

I also will secretly looked at her . She was smiling alone while looked on the outside . She really loves nature . 


"_________ ah ? Is that you ? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-cliffhanger- 
 

Hey everyone , I'm the co-author for this story . I hope you all will love what I wrote . I will continue this story. I also will do the best . 
Mianhae because I updated was really short . I'm also for my grammar mistake and broken english . Please support me .*bow*

AND ALSO

PLEASE SUBSRIBE AND COMMENT <3
 

-Fitria- Updated : 12.45 a.m