24

Arranged Marriage?!

 

[ Annyeong readers . I'm back . I'm sorry for not update the story . I'm really feel guilty all of the sudden because I'm not update the story . Mianhanda *bow 90 degrees*.]

 

 

Myungsoo P.O.V

 

I slumped my body onto the sofa . Sighing . It was a tiring day . We've got back from the " FUN " holiday . Don't get me wrong . Actually , I really love being with my wife . Spend quality time with her but until that guy disturbed our precious moment together and claiming that he knows Na Young . I groaned loudly . I hate that guy . What his name again ? Benny ? Bacon ? Ugh , I don't care . I yelled in frustration . Na young shot me a worried look from the kitchen . She walked towards me .

"Oppa ? Are you okay ? Did you hurt ? " She put her palms at my right cheek and examined my face . I looked into her eyes . A beutiful eyes that I missed so much . This past few days , I kept avoiding her question and her looks . When everytime she asked about some things , I will always told her a short reply or just nod . I know I'm so mean to my legal wife . But I don't know If I make a good thing or not . 

I push her hand roughly . "Don't touch me " I firmly told her and glared at her . She shocked of my sudden changes . 
"O-op-pa .." she stuttered . Aish , did I scared her too much ? "What ? "  I asked her . She startled a bit because of my voice . It's raising high . "Why you being like this ? " She asked me while I get up from my sit . "I don't know . You should ask yourself . Because of you I'm being like this . "I answered coldly while my index finger was already pointed infront of her .

"Oppa , whatever it is , I'm sorry . I don't which part that make you so angry to me but I'm really sorry ." Her head still looks down on her feet . "What do you think sorry could make enough ? " I said , not even single guts to look at her . I tried to remain my poker face . 

"I - I ju.." I cut her off . " Stop , I don't want to hear your voice again . So get your away from me . " I firmly told her .
She still sits on the sofa and don't ever dare to move . "I said get your away from me !! " My voice a little bit higher . She was on the verge of crying but still don't ever dare to move . "YAH ! I SAID GET YOUR AWAY FROM ME . ARE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAID EARLIER ? . DO YOU WANT ME TO TALK WITH A FOREIGN LANGUAGE ? " I yelled at her . She shocked hearing my earlier word . She took a last glance at me , bursted into tears and run upstairs to our bedroom .

After her shadows dissapeared from my side , I slumped my body into the sofa again and yelled in frustration . Did I call her ? I never call her like that right ? How come I have a guts to called her like that ? She's my wife . Now I know , I made a huge mistake . I even called my wife a . I walked upstairs and turning the door knob until I heard her ..

"B-baekhyun oppa , can I meet you tomorrow ? " I stay on my spot and hear what she want to say . I hear all what she say until I can hear that she was laughing . That guy must make a joke for her that's why she laughing . She even happy with that guy .I'm sure that she more suit with him .I'm just a useless and not perfect being with Na Young . I really want to say sorry to her but I think she doesn't want to hear what I'm saying . I walked downstairs and took my phone on the counter of the kitchen .  Starts to roaming the contact list until I stopped on that number . I press call button .

"Annyeong , Hyung can we meet now at the cafe that we usually hang out together  ? Don't bring them . " I waited for his answer and after that  a smile crept on my face . I hung up the phone . I walked to the kitchen and open the refrigerator . I looked into it and suddenly thought of her . I must make something for her to eat . She still not grabbing any food since afternoon . But now it's already 7 P.M . 

I take out an eggs and make a scramble eggs for her . After done with that , I also put a letter beside the plate . I hope she will eat and read the story . It's written..

 

Na young-ah , I'm sorry for what happened earlier . I will do anything for your forgiveness . But now can you eat ? Actually , please eat . I  don't want my beautiful wife get sick . I will explain about what happened earlier later because I'm going out now . I hope you'll ready to hear my explanation . 

I love you <3 

-Myungsoo-

 

With that I left to meet my hyung .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

[ I updated . I hope you will love the story line . I put an effort into this so I hope you will put an effort to this story too with a comment . I also very appreciate to the new subscibers <3 Thanks . Please , I don't want a silent reader . I want a comment . SO SUBSCIBE AND COMMENT <3 LOVE YOU GUYS ]