Ch.15 Breakfast

Arranged Marriage?!

Your POV

I woke up and found L sleeping next to me. I smiled a bit and yawned. I got up and took a look outside. It was snowing! I went to the bed and sat on it. I looked at L then the clock. BWOH! I woke up early. It was only 5 in the morning. " What to do." I asked myself. " What you need to do is go back to sleep." I jumped. " You scared me!" I hit L's arm. He laughed and pulled me down. " Go back to sleep." I tried getting up but his grip was tight. " Or what?" " This." He got up on top of me and soon was infront of my face. He was smiling. I couldn't help but laugh. His eyes were closing on him. I could tell he just wanted to drop and sleep. I pushed him off. " Okay, i'll go back to sleep." I gave him a peck on lips and fell back asleep. 

A couple hours had passed and I woke and found nobody next to me. I checked the clock. 8:12. I got up and searched the house. I reached the kitchen where L was looking for food. " We have nothing in our fridge that is cooked. But we do have some eggs." He said winking to me. " I'll come and cook for you in a bit. After i'm done washing up." As I was about to run back upstairs. L grabbed onto my wrist. " Where do you think you're going?" " To the...washroom?" I said very confused. " You forgot something." He gave me a peck on the lips. He smiled. I smiled back and rolled my eyes. He was too cute.

I went to wash up. When I got done I went to make some breakfast for L. " What do you want to eat?" I asked him. " Ramyun is fine." 

" No eggs?" 

" No eggs."

I cooked for the both of us and ate. " Mm Yumm." L said as he in the noodles. I giggled. " Yeah." We started to feed eachother.  " Okay i'm done eating. Tell me when your done so I can clean up." I said and ran upstairs. " OKAY!" I heard L scream. I laughed and went to check my phone. 

5 Missed Calls From:

123-456-7890

I wonder who's that. I called the person back incase it was important. " ____?" Was all I heard when the person answered. " Uhh. Who's this?"

" Me! L.Joe!"

" Ohh! Hi! How did you get my number?" 

" I got it from my sister, Eunmi."

" I haven't talked to her in a long time! Can you tell her I said Hi and I miss her?"

" Sure." He then left to go tell Eunmi. " She said she misses you too and she wants to hang out with you later.

" Okay that's fine. When?"

" I have no clue." He then let out a laugh of embarrassment.

" It's okay. I'll call her later."

" And Uhm._____ do you want to hang out later today at the mall?"

" Uhmm Sure! Why not!"

" Okay Well i'll pick you up in an hour?"

" Uhm I could drive there."

" Oh okay! Perfect well I got to go now!"

" Annyeong!" He had already hung up.

" Who was that on the phone?" L said as he entered the room.

" L.Joe. You done eatting?"

" Yeah. So what did he say?"

" We're going to go hang out at the mall later."  I said as I walked out the door to go clean.

" Don't worry. I already cleaned up. And just you 2?"

" Yeah. Wanna come?"

" No." I could tell he was getting angry. " I'll just call Woori to see if she wants to hang out."

Didn't think he would go that far. I know he didn't like Woori. " Ohh.. Okay Then. But you guys should come and hang out at the mall too."

" Yeah I will. Now come here."

I went up to him and he pulled me in for a kiss. " Better not let him touch you." He said and picked up his phone to call Woori. I rolled my eyes and went to get dressed. I wore this black halfsleeve and a hat. I decided to wear some skinny jeans with it.

(Imagine that it's not that high. A Bit shorter.)

I put my hair down and did my make-up. I grabbed my jacket and my wallet.

" L YOU READY?"

" Yeah." He walked over to me. " You look beautiful." 

" Aww Thank you!" I gave him a light peck and we walked out the door hand in hand. He locked up and I waited in his car. " You picking up Woori?"

" No We're going there seperately."

" Don't touch her." I almost shouted. " You know I don't like her."

" Yeah. Now don't let L.Joe touch you."

" Don't worry." I said and smiled.

________________________________________________________________________

Uh-oh! Will the 2 listen? Sorry for the late update and for the boring chapter! I just needed to get something updated! Lol! Well I hope you enjoyed and Thank you for subscribing and commenting!

Subscribers:

1.naomi777

2.lambotran

3.LoVeLy_EtuDE

4.theonlyonefate

5.JiehuiZheng

6.hello1996

7.SHINeeyloves

8.BitterSweetx3

9.sweetiicake96

10.MoshiMoshi

11.xxkemiraxx

12.foreverkjy

13.han_hana

14._heyflamin

15.Sun_YuRi

16.Vjoeteentop

17.gerlor

18.OHMGitscindy

19.rawr6127

20.Hei_Ryung01214

21._neofliesx3

22.chococandy

23.iloveyoujj

24.LiL_tIfFeRs

25.ilovedara

26.chocolateloverxD

27.Aliencookie

28.KPop_luverr

29.-Muasbby

30.koreangurl246

31.maivaj90

32.DonghaeILUVUFISHY

33.Kukkie

34.dreamIngstar

35.SushiRawrr

36.starholic

37.xfairvonx

38.bBy-GiGi

39.Hani_ah

40.msheaven

41.zhirley

42.marxpchar

43.Min_Yeon

44.scarletfire63

45.wooleahah

46.jALeeAhAh

47.IheartInspirit

48.iheartINFINITE

49.Sooyeonnie

50.NaQEa90

51.-Ashley-

52.nessavay37 

53.janixzgloom

54.Baby_Gee

55.plipplop

56.kpopqueen

57.gileena_1121

58.jinmyeon

59.lovingfriend

60.xdollie1203

61.musix_lover

62.Kimmy95

63.meshineelover

64.mooncake21

65.WeLveAnime

66.krysaME

67.pinkypn

68.TakenFromAngels

69.xtine970506

70.ABSOLUTElove

71.Panda_Jade143

72.cassoniczxc

73.Infinite25

74.KpopholicRobotronic

75.K-ninja

76.hellopikachu96

77.B2STistheBEST

78.icecream-whatever

79.Minhaeric

80.KpopHolic

81.-kevinwooftw

82.innocentdevil

83.baesoohwa97

84.xadrimusicx

85.myfishyx

86.Lover_2ST

87.stefanietsoi

88.ViviB2UTY

 

89.zuraVG

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
97.YeonMi
 
 
 
 
101.estiii
 
WOO-HOO! 101 SUBSCRIBERS! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! ENJOYY! Oh and....---> Infinite..Oh Infinite. What would we do without you? 
 
Subscribe~
 
Comment~