Ch.16 The Mall!

Arranged Marriage?!

Myungsoo's POV

We arrived at the mall. We walked in hand in hand trying to find Woori And L.Joe. " Oppa! I see L.joe." 

" Oh Ok. Well then i'll leave you two alone." I gave her a tight hug and a kiss. " Be good." I whispered in her ear.

" You be good too. Alright?"

" Okay." I laughed.

" Saranghae~"

" I love you too." I said back. 

 

Your POV

" L.Joe!" I ran up to him and gave him a quick and light hug. " So how have you been?" He asked me and sipped on his coffee. 

" I'm doing good. You?" The rest of the time we just walked around and talked.

 

Myungsoo's POV

I finally found Woori at this jewelry place. " Oppa! I've missed you!" She said as she jumped on me and gave me a big hug. My arms stayed down. " Good." I said as I pushed her off of me. She linked her arm with mine. " Oppa! Look at this ring! It's so beautiful! You should buy it for me." I laughed at that. She acted as if I were her boyfriend. " I didn't bring a lot of money." I lied.

 

Woori's POV

This boy. Why does he even like this ____ girl. She's so ugly and EWW! He should like someone like me. I'm cute, hot, beautiful, and y! I just eyed him. Hmm. " Oppa! Let's go inside the photobooth!" I dragged him into there before he answered. " Oppa. Let's get the LOVE theme!" " Why don't we get the 'Funny' theme instead?" 

 

Myungsoo's POV

This girl drives me nuts. When we were in the photobooth, Woori kept trying to make a move. But I kept turning away or I shoved her a little. 

 

Your POV

" So, whens your wedding?" L.Joe asked me and looked forward.

" Uhmm January 1st." I said. It got quiet for a while. " Look theres L and Woori." I said and ran after them. 

" L and who?" He said in a very confused tone and ran after me.  " Annyeong Woori!" 

" An-" she paused and just starred at me." Annyeong." 

I heard someone out of breath behind me. " You okay?" I laughed. " Yeah i'm fine." L.Joe answered back. " So _____ who's your friend."

" Woori this is L.Joe, L.Joe this is Woori." " Annyeonghaseyo Woori~!" 

" Annyeonghaseyo." L.Joe just stood there and flashed a smile. L looked at me, then at L.Joe. Woori Kept looking at me while L.Joe Kept looking at L. AKWARD. " Uhmm How about we all go get something to eat?" I faked a laugh and smiled. " Okay." L Said and grabbed onto me. He put an arm over my shoulder and I hugged his waist. " Jelaous much? We didn't do anything but talk." L Laughed. " I trust you, but Woori..* Ahem* Keeps eyeing you. So I want to keep you close to me." I smiled and looked back. Woori and L.Joe were just following behind.

We came to this cafe' in the mall. It was warm and cozy, and the smell of coffee made me want to relax and sit back. " So how has everything been going?" L said as we took our seats. I sat next to L, ofcourse while L.Joe sat across from me. And Woori, sat across from L. I just held onto L's arm while we talked and enjoyed our food. I let go of his arm to toss my salad. I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked down, L. I flicked his hand away. He laughed and so did I. The 2 across from us just starred at us. " Well I better get going." L.Joe said as he gave me a hug and L a manly hug. Woori stood up and spreaded her arms. L.Joe just waved to her. Me and L couldn't help but to laugh. We then finished our food and went shopping afterwards. Me and L were in the same position as before, while Woori just walked behind us. We then got to the busy part of the mall. When Woori turned to look at something else I dragged L into a hall. I pushed him up against the wall. " Don't Move." He smiled. " ert."

" Hey your the one doing this to me." I laughed. I then saw Woori pass us looking lost. We both laughed and escaped from her. The rest of the day we just went shopping. 

We were at home resting from the long day at the mall. It was almost 6. " Aighh! Im so sore from all that walking." L whined. I laughed and sat down next to him on the bed. The rest of the night we just watched movies and ate snacks in bed. We then fell asleep in eachothers arms.

________________________________________________________________________

Did you like this chapter? And I found out I lost some subscribers and then gained some! Lol! THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!:)

CLICK HERE!

Subscribe~

Comment~