Ch.4 School

Arranged Marriage?!

Your POV

A month had passed by and it was time for the first trimester of school. I heard a knock on my room door. I opened it and saw L. He was dressed up in a white t-shirt and some jeans, along with his shoes and school jacket.(http://weheartit.com/entry/12018477). I didn't know what to wear since it was the first day. So I asked L to help me. " How about this outfit?" He said handing me a cute outfit (http://weheartit.com/entry/12047270) " Okay." I went to the bathroom to do my hair and make-up. L kept following me and he watched every move I made. " We have all of our classes together right?" He asked looking at his schedule he pulled out of his pocket. I went to grab mine and we compared ours. " Yep!" I said smiling. He just smiled at me. He didn't seem too happy today. 

" What's wrong?" I asked him. 

" Nothing."

" Your lying."

" No i'm not."

" What do you want me to do to make you happy?"

He smiled.

" Let's go eat breakfast at that cafe` before school?" 

" Alright." 

I finished up with everything I needed to do and said goodbye to my Appa and my Omma. They wished me luck.We soon arrived at the cafe. It was raining outside. Just 3 more months until the wedding! Everything was going by so fast.....We sat at a booth. We got a window seat. We ordered our drinks. I got hot chocolate and he got some coffee. We waited for our food to arrive and we just stayed quiet. My hand was out tapping the table when L grabbed it. We intertwined hands. He smiled and starred at me. Ahh he was back to himself. I smiled at the thought of that. 

" Aren't you happy we're going to get married together?" he said smiling like he was the happiest person on the whole wide world.

I paused. I was happy. Even though it's been 2 months, we've been really close. " Yeah." I said with a smile on my face. Just then our food arrived. We ate breakfast together. We then finished our food and he payed the bill. We went and sat in the car for awhile. it was only 10 am. Class didn't start until 11 and here from the university was just about 10 minutes. We then started to drive off. 

I then got a call from my Omma. " ____ after school come by the house with L." " Okay." I said back and I hanged up the call. " Who was it?" L asked me. " My Omma.. She wants us to come by the house after school." " Oh okay." 

We arrived at our new school, ' Shinwa University'. It was beautiful and big. We just stood there starring. I checked the time and it was 10:20. 

"Oppa...let's go find our classes while we still have time."

" Okay!"

He grabbed my hand and we took off finding our classes. We then went into class and the day passed by. It was now 5 pm. Time to go home. When we left we were the last ones out of the class. Night-classes were still in session. But we noticed that there was somebody across the hall starring at us. I whispered into L's ear, " I think there's something watching us." " Ignore it." He said holding me close. We then walked out. It was really dark out and cold. 

 

Myungsoo's POV

I saw ______ shivering so I offered to give her my jacket. 

 

Your POV

You were shivering like a maniac. It was cold out and so were you. You guys then stopped. You turned around to look at him. " Here." he said to me wrapping his jacket around me. " Oppa your not cold?" " No, were almost to the car we'll be fine. We soon arrived home. I opened the door and found my parents sitting on the couch. Me and L Went to go sit down next to them.

 

Myungsoo's POV

" Omma..." ______ said. " _____, I have bad news, Your Appa and I and The Kims are going on a business trip for a week and I know you and L have school so you two are going to have to stay home alone with eachother either here or at the Kims house." HOW IS THIS BAD NEWS! " Uhmm Okay Omma. Where are the Kims?" " They left already. So are youg uys staying here or at..?" ____ looked at me. " L do you want to stay here or at yours?" " How about mine?" I said with a smile. " Uhm Okay?" She said with a confused look.  I laughed a bit trying to hide how excited I was. I'm acting like a little girl. Scary. 

 

Your POV

I said goodbye to my Omma and my Appa. I then went upstairs to pack my stuff. L followed me up the stairs. As he walked in I immediately said, " ert." I turned around and smiled him. He just faked a laugh. "

" Can you help me pack?" I said

" Sure." 

" Thank you...boo." I said with a smile on my face. 

He laughed and said, " Your welcome baby." 

I then went into the bathroom  and got all my personal items. I then went into the closet. I saw L looking at a picture I had hanged on the closet door of us. He just starred at it and smiled. We then started to talk as we grabbed some of my clothes. I had everything packed with me and we went to his car and drove for like 10 secs. to his house. I went to go grab my stuff. " Let me get that." he said bringing my stuff inside. 

We decided to watch a movie and eat dinner. I cooked us up some ramen. Yumm! We ate together as we watched a comedy movie. I then started to grew tired so I cleaned up and went to shower in his bathroom. I left his room door open but I went in the bathroom and closed that shut. 

 

Myungsoo's POV

I turned everything off and locked the front door and back door. I closed every window down stairs and locked them. I went upstairs and the tv. I started to hum. I opened the window in my room and the balcony door. I heard ___ coming out of the bathroom. She was dressed in her Hello Kitty Pj's. " Where am I sleeping?" She asked. I laughed and jumped on the bed and patted the empty space. " Okay." She said. She said OKAY!? Wow! I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

 

 

Your POV

I decided to put my stuff away in his closet. I then heard the bathroom door open and saw L bare-chested. He had a towel wrapped around the lower part of his body. I starred at him, " Woah." AHH What did I just say! He laughed and got changed into his boxers. " That's all your wearing?" I asked him. " Yeah." he said. He went to go lock his bedroom door and the balcony door. He got into bed and patted the empty spot next to him. I finished putting my stuff away first and then layed down. I placed pillows in between us. He turned off the lights in his room by clapping his hands. 

He then hugged the pillows. " Come and cuddle with me, I'm cold!" he said. " Go wear a shirt then!" " Noo" I ignored him and fell asleep. 

________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! What should they do the week that their home together? I'm running out of ideas. I need some drama. Any Ideas? Ahah... Well I hope you enjoyed reading and Ooh! I also want to say thank you for subscribing and commenting! 

Subscribe~

Comment~