Ch.19 The Boys

Arranged Marriage?!

Your POV

I woke up to a burnt smell. " What The..?" I ran into the kitchen and heard screaming. " Ahh Ahh! Put it over the sink!" Sungsong screamed..

" What are you guys doing!?"

Nobody answered me since they were panicking. I ran over to them and set the pan of burning eggs on the sink. I the water and steam rose. " Noona! You saved our lives!" Sungjong yelled in happiness.." ______! We're so sorry for the ruined supplies and food!" The rest of the boys said in a low voice. " It's Alright," I Said With a smile, " Where's L.Joe And Eunmi?" 

" They left Just a while Ago." Sunggyu replied.

" YAHH! Whats With the smell and..burnt eggs?!" L Said As He Walked down the stairs.

" Oh Look..Sleeping Beauty Over Here Is Awake" Sungyeol Mumbled to the other members.

All I heard From The Boys After Sungyeol said that were, " Hehehehe.."

" Yahh! Say that one more time!" L Commanded " Ruined My Beauty Sleep, Im Going back to bed."

"Oppa, Its Already," I looked at The time and realized it was 10 A.M., " 10 O'clock."

" Mmmmm.." He mumbled.

" Well, __________. We're Going to get breakfast some place else. Would you like to join?" Sunggyu Asked.

" Uhh..Ill Just stay . Thank you anyways."

" Alright, Bye and sorry for the mess!" The boys walked out the door and As I Went To Lock It I Looked out the window and saw Sungjong trip.

I Giggled a bit and saw him slap Woohyun on The Arm. From The window I Could hear him scream like a little girl

" WAAHHH! WHY'D YOU DO THAT FOR!". I Laughed and ran upstairs. I saw L's Lazy sleeping.

" Oppa, wake up, It's 10!"

" 10 is Early, leave me alone" He mumbled.

I Scoffed and pushed him off the bed. After a while I Noticed he wasnt getting up. I looked over on the ground and saw him sleeping. 

" Lazy Bum" I Mumbled.

"HEY Shuddup"

I stuck out my tounge for him to see. He did the same and I walked out of the room into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed an egg. I grabbed the frying pan and some oil and started to cook for me and L. I grabbed more eggs and cooked. The smell woke up L.

"What Smells So good?" He asked me.

" Your Up?" I giggled a bit. 

He smiled a bit and said, "I was hungry." 

" Well we'll have breakfast on the balcony. Some fresh air."

I finished cooking and L helped me bring the food onto the balcony. I took a whip of the fresh air. It was a bit chilly but the sun shone. "Ahh" I said..

We Started to eat. I looked down at my plate and ate my food. It was quiet.  I looked up at L and saw him starring back at me. He smiled and I smiled back. I looked at his plate...FINISHED. 

" Oppa, do you want some of mine?" I asked. 

" No I'm done." 

He scooted over closer to me. " Actually..Let Me have a bite." He grabbed my fork and stabbed it into my food. 

......................................HE ATE ALL OF IT! I Just looked at him. " Are You That hungry?" I asked him.

" Very." He leaned in and bit my lips. I laughed and pushed him off of me. " Im going to shower. Clean up!" I walked away and went into the shower.

I looked into the mirror and noticed my lip was bleeding. " Did he bite me that hard?" I asked myself. I washed it up and went to shower. I finished showering and changed into my fall clothes.

I walked out and saw L out on the balcony. " You Could Go Shower Now." I told Him while drying my hair. 

He walked passed me and smiled. I turned around and went back inside. I went to do my make-up and hair. I Called Infinite to ask them what they were doing.

" Sungjong?" I asked?

" Noona!"

" What Are You Guys Doing?"

" Nothing, The guys Are Bullying Me. Wanna Go Shopping!"

"Sure, Hahaha.." I Laughed a bit to myself.

" Okaay Noona..Pick me Up in 10!"

" Wai---!" He had already hung up. I sighed..He wants me to pick him up!

I waited for L to get out of the shower. "Babee! Im going shopping with Sungjong!" I yelled across the room.

"Wait, I wanna go too." He said popping his head out the door.

I laughed, " You...You? Wanna Go?" I said in a sarcastic voice.

He rolled his eyes and went back in the bathroom. 

I waited there patiently for L. He soon came out dressed in this.

 (LOL AT SUNGJONG!)

I smiled and pecked his lips. I grabbed his hand and we ran out the door. We locked up and went to pick up Sungjong.

" Today is a nice day, a very nice day." I said and rolled down my window. L looked at me weird and laughed. 

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, your just too cute." He smiled and rolled down his window too. I blushed a bit.

___

I knocked on the boys dorm while L laid against the wall and closed his eyes. Sungjong opened the door, "Gaah! Finally you guys are here! Let's go boys!"

"Boys?" I asked.

Then all of a sudden all the boys went to the limo and got it. Me and L looked at eachother and followed them. 

___

We arrived at the mall and everybody ran off into their own place except me and L. We stayed together like 2 peas in a pod. I hanged onto his arm. " Lets get some hot coco!" I said and pointed to a coffee shop. I dragged L into the store and we bought some Hot Coco..I took a sip."Mhmm..Want Some?" He grabbed it from my hands and took a big gulp. "Gaah! Yaah! Ahh!I It's Hot!" He screamed. Some people looked and we hid our faces. " What do you not get the point of HOT coco?" I asked him and laughed. We walked around a bit and I noticed a couple of girls were following us. I dragged L to a corner and peeked to see if the girls were there. L tried to look out too but I pushed him up against the wall. " Ooh I like this game." he said.  I pushed him harder to the wall and walked away. He laughed and grabbed. " Im just kidding, not really." He laughed and kissed me. 

I laughed and found the girls still there. I whispered to L, " Do you think those girls are following us?" 

"No............they're following me." He grinned.

"Well to bad they can't have you." I said as i dragged him away.

___

Later that night we decided to go bowling.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright I've updated..How long has it been!? Im So Sorry! I Apoligize, It's because of School And My Grandma Just Passed:'c

But other than that, how did you guys like this chapter? Haha..Well For A Hint The Next Chapter will be about a bit of bowling and a bit of the wedding? Maybee!c:

Haha Well I Hoped You Enjoyed! And Check Out My Other 2 Stories. And How Do You Guys Like The New Poster?c:

Baby Boo Poster Shop

Im Stupid For Loving You

~Comment

~Subscribe

Saranghae