Ch.14 Date!

Arranged Marriage?!

Myungsoo's POV

I waited for ____ downstairs as she grabbed her jacket and shoes. While she was doing that I texted Hoya to get everything ready. " Oppa! I'm ready!" I looked at her up and down. " Y-yo-you look....Beautiful." I said. She came and gave me a hug. " You too." She said giggling. She then gave me a kiss on my cheek and walked out to the car. I locked up everything before we left.

 

Your POV

We were on our way to dinner. But I didn't know where L was taking me. " Oppa," I paused. " Where are we going?". I asked him.

" Just wait and find out." He said looking at me with a smile. " Hey Hey, Eyes on the road." He laughed. I remembered when I told him that when we met. I just started to play games on my phone. It was 5:56. I then looked outside and noticed snowflakes falling on the glass window. " Oppa, It's snowing." He just grabbed my hand and laced them together. 

We arrived at this beautiful restaurant near the beach. I opened the car door and walked out. " Wahh. It's so pretty." I said pointing to the beach. " It is isn't it?" He then came to grab my hand and we walked inside the restaurant. " Bring back any memories?" L said as we got seated. I thought for a bit. " This....is when we met." I said as a smile formed on my face. " Yeah." L said as he started to put his hand on mine. I blushed and looked down. 

We soon ordered our food and started to eat. " Mm this is yummy. Want some?" I said stabbing my fork into the food. " Ahh." I then put the food into his mouth. " Very Yummy." I laughed and we started to talk and eat. We finished dinner about 40 minutes later. " Before we go home, let's take a walk along the beach. " Isn't kind of cold?" I asked him.

" Nope. I'll warm you." He said as he winked. 

 

Myungsoo's POV

I pulled her in for a tight hug. She wrapped her arms around me and we stood there and kept eachother warm. I pulled apart, " Let's go for that walk now." I laughed. I held her close to me as we walked along the shoreline. " Oppa, do you....hear that music?" I smiled. " Uh No. what music?" I acted as if I didn't know. " I swear I hear music." She then let go of me and turned around. " Look Oppa those people are singing." She said and pointed to Infinite. " Wait isn't that Infinite?" I laughed. " Uh-huh. I planned this out." " Aww!" She then ran back to me and hugged me for a long time. 

Then Sungjong came up to ___." Noona, here are the flowers and gifts L bought you." He said and walked away. She looked at me then at the gifts. Then all of a sudden...I felt something on my lips. Oh, it was ______'s lip * Wink Wink*. I pulled her in closer to me. " Woooh." Woohyun screamed. Everybody started to laugh. Including _____ which ruined the kiss. But that was alright with me. As long as I have her with me.

We walked around until we sat down under this light. " Here, I don't want your dress to get dirty." I layed my jacket on the ground and sat down with ____ as Infinite sang a soft romantic song. " Oppa. Kamsahamnida." I turned around to look at her. " Your welcome." I then gave her a peck on the lips. The rest of the night we listened to the waves crash and have little bits of snow fall on us. " It's getting really cold now. Wanna go home?" _____ nodded in response. We then left grabbing everything and everyone. " Annyeong!" ____ said to Infinite as I just waved goodbye.

We soon arrived home. " Oppa, I never got to look at the gifts." I jumped on the bed and patted the spot next to me. She jumped on along with the gifts. " It's like a gift basket." I said smiling. " Roses." She said as she pulled each gift out one by one.

                                 (Pretend the Hello Kitty necklace is a Infinite Bracelet.)

" Wine, and a Infinite bracelet." She said giggling. " Here put this one on for me." She said as she gave me the bracelet. " It matches your necklace now." I said smiling. "It does." She said as she touched her necklace. " Want some wine?" She asked me. " Sure. Let's go downstairs." I grabbed her hand and she grabbed the wine and roses. She placed the roses in a vase and she held onto the teddy bear. " Here, one for you, and one for me." I said as I poured the wine. " Mm."  

A couple of minutes of laughter had passed. " It's getting late. Let's go to sleep." I said and grabbed her hand. " Okay." I got into bed and so did she. " Good night baby." I said as I kissed her forehead. " Good night, I love you." She replied back.

________________________________________________________________________

Aww! Lol. I hope you enjoyed reading! And I want to thank you guys for commenting and subscribing! 

Subscribe~

Comment~