Ch.11 New House.

Arranged Marriage?!

Your POV

I woke to a knock on the door. I got out of L's arms and went to open the room door. " ____, glad you're up. Mrs. Kim wanted me to wake you and Myungsoo up." One of the maids told me. " Thank you for letting me know!" I said smiling. She then left and I closed the door. I crawled up next to L." Wake up sleepy head.." I whispered. 

" No." 

" How are you going to answer me when you're asleep?" I asked him laughing. He laughed and jumped out of bed. I did the same and we headed to the washroom. We brushed our teeth, washed our faces, and fixed our hair. I ran into the closet to change.

Since it didn't look to cold outside I decided to wear this. I started to put the clothes on when L opened the door. " Wahh! I'm changing!" I said closing the door shut on him. " Mianhe~" 

After I was done changing I found L falling asleep on the bed. " Aish this kid." I mumbled to myself. I slowly walked to his side of the bed about to scream in his ear when he covered my mouth with his hands. " Don't even try." He said looking at me. He got up and ran out the door. I just stood there looking confused. He peeped his head into the room. " Are you coming?" I grabbed my heels and ran after him downstairs.

( IGNORE THE TATTOO!)

We saw my parents down there along with his sitting on the couch. " FINALLY!" L's Appa yelled. " Now let's go." He said shooing us out the door. We all got into the limo." Appa where are we going?" I asked. " To your new house!" He said with a smile on his face. I smiled and so did L. " Were is Woori and ..." My Omma cut me off. They went to go sight-seeing." 

" How long is the ride?" L asked. " Ehh. About 15 minutes?" His Omma answered. About just 2 minutes had passed and Omma had asked us a question. " So who's going to be the bridesmaid and the groomsmen?" " I was thinking about the boys." L said without a hesitation. " Ehh. I really don't know." I answered. " Ohh that's okay ___. We can tell Myungsoo's sister's who live in the US." " You have sisters?" I asked him. " Yeah. 3 sisters." 

" How come I never knew?" 

" They're all married and they live with their husbands." 

" Ohh. Anybody else in the family?" I asked.

" Not really." 

Wile we were in the car we pretty much had everything done for the wedding except our outfits. We were going to get married at this place that almost looked like a castle and our wedding was going to be beautiful! We arrived at the house and we took a tour around. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!

"WOW." Me and L said. Our parents were just smiling at us. " So do you like it?" We were speechless. " We take that as a yes!" My Omma said hopping up and down. Everything was already furnished. We thanked our parents. " Ehh, Wedding gift and Christmas gift." They said smiling. That reminded me.....CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!

________________________________________________________________________

IMPORTANT! Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating lately, and sorry for the really short chapters. But i've been really busy! I'm really sorry! But I hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to check out.... 

 

- I N S P I R I T P O S T E R R E Q U E S T S H O P -

And thanks for the 72 subscribers! I really appreciate it! Thanks for reading and subscribing and commenting! INFINITE<33

Subscribe~

Comment~