Ch.13 Dinner?

Arranged Marriage?!

Your POV

I heard the name be called and I immediately ran downstairs to see if it really was him. " L.Joe!" I said with a huge smile on my face. I could feel L following me from behind. I gave L.Joe a huge hug and invited him inside. " L this is L.joe, L.joe this is L." L.Joe smiled happily while shaking L's hand while L just made a straight face. L held on to me and wouldn't let me go. This jerk doesn't trust me? " So L.Joe How have you been." 

" I've been quite good actually." 

" Have you visited you parents yet?" 

" No i'm going to head out to their house right now, I just wanted to say Hi to you."

" Oh, So you'll be leaving then?" I said with a frown forming on my face. 

" Yeah."

" One more thing! I'm engaged!" 

" Ahah! I know. Your parents sent me an invitation to your wedding. So I'm here in Korea and planning to stay! Well I have to go now Annyeong!" He said giving me a tight hug. "Annyeong see you soon!" I said as he shook L's hand.

I then ran upstairs forgetting about L. 

 

Myungsoo's POV

I ran upstairs after her. She was leaning on the bed holding the remote control. I went up to her and shoved the remote out of her hands. I pushed her down to the bed softly. " Oww what was that for!" She said giggling. I was on top of her. " Who was that?" 

" My old friend L.Joe."

" Uh-huh better be!"

" You don't trust me Oppa?" 

" Of course I do, but I do get jealous when other guys hug you like that." 

" You hug me like that." She said giving me a smile.

I got off of her and she got up. 

 

Your POV

I got up and ran into my closet to get all of my stuff. " OPPA! Can you help me?" I yelled. I started to pack my stuff when something from behind grabbed me. " Ahh! Oppa you scared me. Jerk." I yelled to him hitting his chest. "  His phone started to ring so he let go of me and answered it. "Yoboseyo?" 

" Hyung! It's me Dongwoo! The wedding is soon......Bachelor party?" 

" I don't really care." 

" But the hyungs and I were planning to do ____ and yours together."

" Fine by me." 

" Ok! Bye!"

" Bye."

" Who was that on the phone?" I asked L

" Dongwoo. He said the boys and him are going to plan us a bachelor party."

" Yay!"

We finished up packing about a couple of hours had passed and we were at our house. " Finally! Done putting our stuff away!" I said. 

" Thanks for putting mine away too!" I said with a smile

" Your welcome."

I sat down next to L on the couch. " Remember our dinner date?"

" Yeah. When are we going to go on it?" 

" Tonight." I said with a smile.

" Okay." I said with a smile. L kissed my forehead and we watched tv. " Babe im going to get ready it's almost 5."

" Okay. Me too."

L followed me up the stairs into the bathroom. " Uhm Mister where are you going?" I said shoving him out the door.

" I thought we were going to shower?!" I laughed! " Ahhaha! Your too funny. Maybe next time!" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. I the water and showered.

 

Myungsoo's POV

She knows she wants me. About 20 minutes passed and _____ came out wearing a towel wrapped around her and her hair in another towel. " You could go now." 

" Mmhmm." I gave her a quick hug from the behind while going into the bathroom. 

I came out 20 minutes later and saw ____ wearing this. (Sorry For The Blurriness)

"Woah.." I said With my mouth wide open. She laughed at me and did a little dance and walked to the bathroom. 

 

Your POV

I went to do my hair and make-up. Something simple and natural would look fine. I walked out of the bathroom to find L just starring at me mouth open. " You like what you see?" I said jokingly. " Uh Yehh." Were all that came out of his mouth. 

We were both finished getting ready. " Ready to go?" He asked me. 

" Uh-huh. Lemme grab my jacket and heels."

(I pick the craziest things!)

(Ignore everything but the Jacket!!)

I grabbed everything and we left out to dinner.

^^To be continiued?^^

______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter! SORRY! I just got done finishing a poster and thought I should update! Thanks For Subscribing and Commenting! Hope you enjoy!^^

Subscribe~

Comment~