Ch.5 Closer!

Arranged Marriage?!

Myungsoo's POV

It's 2 in the morning and I can't sleep. It was too cold. So I went over to the closet and grabbed a huge blanket for the both of us. I then got back in bed and fixed it. I then looked over to _______. She was sound asleep. I then removed the pillows and scooted closer to her.  I gently wrapped my arms around her. ____ was facing my chest. Her body heat made me warmer.

 

^^Morning^^
 

Your POV

I woke up and I saw something infront of my face. AHH! This isn't my pillow. I saw a bare-chest. It was L. I jumped quick out of bed and threw a pillow really hard at him and said, " You BASTARD!" He woke up. " Oww what was that for."

" Oh don't play dumb with me."

" I was cold okay." 

" So that's your fault for not wearing a shirt!"

" I'm too handsome for a shirt!" 

" Okayy Mr. Conceited. *Ahem*!"

He then fell back asleep. I went to go brush my teeth and get our stuff ready for school. I went downstairs and grabbed me a bowl of cereal. It was an hour before school so I went to go wake up L. He was sleeping.

" LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.." I said in a soft singing voice. I then started to poke his cheeck. " Aish! Can't I sleep!" " It's almost time for school!" I said smiling. Today I picked out my own outfit. It wasn't as cold as yesterday so I decided to wear shorts. Yeah I think I'm crazy (http://weheartit.com/entry/12076744). 

I was then fixing my hair, behind me L came and wrapped his arms around me and put his head on my head and closed his eyes." What are you doing?" " Sleeping." " On my head?" " Mm-hmm." I then slowly removed his arms but he just made his grip tighter. Ugh whatever. I tried ignoring him but that didn't work.

" Oppa! What do you want?!" 

" A kiss." he mumbled. 

" On the CHEEK!"

" Okay."

He just turned me around so that our chest were touching. His grip was still tight around my waist. L turned his face so I could kiss his cheek..Then suddenly he turned his face so that I kissed his lips. He held onto my head to prevent me from pulling away. I kissed back. OMG! WHAT WAS I DOING!? I could feel a smile form on his lips. He then pulled away and got ready. I waited for him downstairs. 

A couple of minutes passed and we went to school. The day had passed by fast. When we got home L got a text from Woohyun that said: Hyung...Meet us up at our favorite club! And bring ______;). -Woohyun.

"Babe."

"Yeah?" I said.

" Woohyun said to meet him up at a club. So go get dressed." 

" Okay!" I said with a smile. Yay! Clubbing! L followed me up the steps and into the room. " Heyy Boo. I didn't bring anything formal." " It's okay. We'll go back to your house. Grab your keys." We then walked to my house and I asked L what should I wear. " Something Cute and y...but not to y. Or else all the guys would be up on you." I laughed and dressed into something (http://weheartit.com/entry/11776629) " Erhmm too much skin and it's too short." He told me. " Fine" I went into my dressing room and changed into something else (http://weheartit.com/entry/11655692). " Too elegant." " Wth! Do you want me to wear my sweats or something!" I then stormed off to the dressing room before he could say anything. I changed into something that showed a lot of skin on the top part (http://weheartit.com/entry/12002075). I then walked out. " That's perfect!" he said with a smile on his face. HAH! So out of all of them..he chose this one! Whatever...

I then got undressed and went to shower. While I was showering L went to go put my clothes away. I then got dressed and changed into the outfit.I did my make-up and I put my hair down and curled it a bit. I walked out the bathroom. L just starred at me jaw open. " Well?" I asked him. " Damn! Who's that chick right there! Oh wait she's my soon-to-be Wifee!" I laughed and came over to him and gave him a huge hug. " I'm glad your going to be my hubby!" I smiled. " Now..Go get ready." " Ok." He said giving me a kiss on the forehead. 

We walked back to his house. A couple of minutes later. L was in the shower and I heard a knock on the door. I went downstairs and looked at the monitor to see who it was. INFINITE! I opened the door. " Annyeong." I said " Annyeong"  They all said back. " Ahh ______ You look so pretty!" Songjung said. Woohyun then suddenly put his arms around my shoulders. " Don't we look cute together?" Woohyun Oppa asked Infinite. " Hyung is going to beat you!" Sunggyu said pointing at L who had came down in a towel. What's up with him being half-! 

L starred at Woohyun with his evil eyes. Infinite and I couldn't help but laugh at the 2. L then got dressed and we left fot the Club. We rode in a limo that Dongwoo has. Everybody in the limo started to take the first shots! " So I thought we were going to meet up at the club?" L asked. " Uhh No.. Apparently, We can't get in free unless we have a y chick with us. " Woohyun said and gave me a wink. L gave him a stare.

________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry! Nothing much here! Trying to add some drama! Lol. And..Oh! L and _____ are getting so close!XD Ohh And I want to thank all of my readers for subscribing and commenting! I really appreciate it! I still can't believe I have more than 30 Subscribers! Eeeeep! Lol! Well I hoped you enjoyed reading!

Subscribe~ 

Comment~