Ch.17 Bachelor PARTY! Part 1

Arranged Marriage?!

Your POV

About a week had passed I had got all of my Christmas present ready for Christmas! I got at least 2 or 3 presents for everyone. Infinite my parents, L's parents, Eunmi and L.joe and their family. The list can go on. But L's present, hasn't arrived yet. It's still at the store and it's going to stay there until Christmas Day! " Babe!" L yelled my name. " Mm." " Bachelor Party tonight." He then came over to me and hugged me from behind. " What time is it?" I laughed as he tickled my tummy. " 4." 

" What time does it start and where is it at?"

" Late. Like 7? And it's at a club."

" Oh Ok." He loosened his arms and I turned around and gave him a kiss on the lips." I'm going to get ready."

" Already?" He asked me.

" Uhh Yeahh!"

I then went to my closet and pulled out this outfit. 

I put it to the side and went to do my hair and make-up. I curled my hair and put it to one side. I wore my Infinite necklace and bracelet. I also wore another ring along with my wedding ring. I was done with my hair and make-up so I decided to eat first. What to eat. I went to the fridge and pulled out some Bulgogi. I started to eat then I realized. Where's L?  went upstairs to the room and found L sleeping on the bed. It was almost 6:30 so I woke up L. I whispered in his ear. " Babeeeeeeeeeee. Wake up." 

" Mm." He just layed there after 3 minutes. 

" Hey help me take my bra out." He immediately shot up. " ert, get ready." I laughed cause of his expression. He faked a cry so I went up to him and gave him a kiss. " Better?" 

" No." He replied. " Well too bad." I threw his shirt to him which was sitting right next to him. I walked out and went to finish my food. Mmmm Yummy. It was already 6:30 so I went to go wear my clothes. L was doing his hair. He was already dressed. He walked out and picked up his phone from the bathroom I could hear him say, " Hyung we're ready come and pick us up." He came over to me and hugged me from behind. He whispered in my ear, " You look very y tonight." 

" HAHA" I said as I finished up. " Okay All Done, You could let me go now." He let go of me. About 10 minutes later I heard a knock on the door. INFINITE! " Annyeong." I said as they all gave me hugs. Woohyun was the last to give me a hug. " Hello Beautiful." He said as he hugged me. 

" HEY!" L said. We all laughed. We then headed out to the club. It was a 20 minute drive. We were all bored, Just waiting to get there. " Aigh! It's so boring, let's get this party started! Let's play spin the bottle!" Woohyun said and winked to me. He immediately finished his beer and pulled out a mini table that connected to the limo's wall. " Okay since there are all guys and 1 girl here its just a kiss on the cheek or forehead alright?" Dongwoo pointed out. Everyone agreed. Woohyun spun first. " Sunggyu." He said with a disgusted look. He closed he eyes tight and quickly kiss Sunggyu's cheek. " Aww Woogyu your too cute." Hoya said bursting into laughter. " Aww honey, why so disgusted?" Sunggyu played around. Everybody laughed.  Until Sungyeol started to talk. " HA-HA-HA-HA! Woohyun remember that time we were cleaning up the mansion?" 

" Yeah what about it?" Woohyun answered. 

" Honey, What are you doing?" Sungyeol said in a cute girl tone. 

Woohyun laughed and said, " What do you mean what am I doing? I'm washing my face!"

" I'm going to take a shower."

" Oh honey I see your silhouette."

" Guess where I'm washing?"

" Ah~ Im getting excited!" 

Everybody started to laugh and have a good time. We continiued to play 'Spin The Bottle'. Sunggyu landed on L. " Aigh!" L said in disgust. " Man~ I wanted ____." Sunggyu then leaned in and kiss L's cheek. " You smell like perfume." 

" I was holding _____ earlier."

" Sure."

It was now L's turn. The bottle had spined about 6 times already and it was slowing down. It looked like it was going to point to me. And I was right. I closed my eyes and turned my head so he could kiss my cheek. It was embarrassing that everybody was starring at us. " Uh-uh." L said as he tuned my head and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. " Get it on!" Sungyeol shouted. I pushed L back and hid my blush by putting my hands over my cheeks.

________________________________________________________________________________

Uh-oh Should the next chapter be rated? Just kidding. So how did you like it? And I was wondering do you want shorter, faster updates. Or Longer, slower updates. School is almost here for me! AHH! So nervous about starting a new school! Well Thanks For Commenting and Subscribing! I really appreciate it! Don't be a silent reader!~ Check out my new Fanfic!

Click here!

Subscribe~ 

Comemnt~