Ch.1 Meeting You

Arranged Marriage?!

Your POV

I just arrived home after a call from my parents saying to come home immediately. As I entered the driveway my Omma walk out of the house. " ______ go wear something nice." she smiled to me.I did what I was told.

 

I didn't know exactly why she wanted me to dress nice. Maybe we were going out for dinner? I got done getting dressed (http://weheartit.com/entry/11966721) .

 

My parents and I were driving somewhere, but I didn'y know where too. " Where are we going?" I asked. "Were going out to dinner with the Kims, including their son." My Appa replied. " Son?" I asked wondering in thought if he was cute or not. " Yes, their son. Myungsoo.". " His name sounds really famililar." " Maybe he went to school with you." My Appa suggested. " I hear he's going to the same college as you!" My Omma smiled. I stayed quiet the rest of the ride.

 

We arrived at some restaurant. It looked fancy." Were here!" My appa yelled. We entered the restaurant. We easily found the Kims sitting down at a table. I didn't see their son Myungsoo. We greeted eachother and sat down. " Have you told her?" Mrs. Kim asked My Omma." No, Have you told him?" " No..". I was getting really curious! What were they going to do!

 

" _____ why don't you wash your hands while we order for you." My Omma smiled. As I walked to the restrooms I bumped into somebody. " I'm so sorry!" I said standing up. The person helped me up and we stared in eachother's eyes.  He broke the slilence by saying " It's okay." with a smile. I smiled back and he walked away.

I went to go wash my hands and fix myself up. I walked back to the table and I noticed the same guy was there smiling at me. I felt my cheeks getting red. To make it worse....he sat across from me. Was that Myungsoo! I sat down and smiled at everybody. I was nervous like heck! " Uhmm ____ this is Myungsoo." My Omma said nervously. " Hi, I'm Uhmm....Uhmm..._____." He laughed a bit and smiled. " Myungsoo." He said shaking my hand.OMG we touched hands! A couple of minutes later had passed and our food had arrived. We ate our meals and desert was next.

 

" Uhmm ____." " Yes"  I replied to Omma. " We have something to tell you." I had a nervous look on my face. My Omma looked to Mrs. Kim. " _____ we have decided you to marry Myungsoo." She said nervously.

 

" WHAT!" We yelled. " He's a stranger to me!" I yelled. " Well you guys should get to know eachother!" My Appa said smiling nervously. " I need fresh air.." Myungsoo said walking out. I ran to the restroom. I just wanted to sceam my lungs out! I felt a little bit of tears in my eyes. Why would they arrange this marriage thingy!I walked out of the bathroom and went to sit back down. They started to talk about where the wedding was going to be at and etc. while my head was down the whole time. Myungsoo had came back. He looked furious.

 

Myungsoo's POV 

How could my parents do this to me! " Omma, Appa I'm going home." " How will we get back?" My Omma Asked. " Ride with the Parks." " Ehh the car wont fit all 5 of us." Mrs. Park said. My Omma looked at Mrs. Park. Eh I knew what they were going to do already. " Why don't you take ____ with you?" My Omma said. " FINE!" ____ looked at me.

 

Your POV  

I looked up at Myungsoo..No not an hour in the car with him. My Appa pushed me into Myungsoo. I had the 'WTH' look on my face.

Me and Myungsoo left and we got into the car. I checked if I had the house keys with me before we left.

 

It was akward in the car. I started to look around. Then he looked at me. "Ahh! Keep your eyes on the road!" I screamed. He laughed a little and said " Don't worry were not going to get into an accident." I smiled. We seemed to get along a little. " So I hear your going to the 'Shinwa College'." I said. " Yeah...Are you?" He said. " Yeah".

The rest of the ride was quiet. I started to feel sleepy. I tried to keep myself awake. Just a couple minutes til I was home. " You Live a few houses down from mine right?" He asked me. " Yeah..Just 2 houses." I answered. " Do you want me to park at my house and we can walk to your house?" " Let's walk. Cause I have to stay up to open the door for my parents and I need to stay awake." " Alrightey."I laughed at his words.

 

We parked at his house and he walked me home. We were at my doorstep. " Wow nice house!" He complimented. " Thanks!" I said as opening the door. " Thanks for the ride home too..and for walking me here." I said. " No problem" He said with a smile that made me blush. Something about his smile made me blush. " Soo Uhmm..I'll be leaving then." He said. " Okay." He stood there for awhile and I guessed he wanted a goodbye so I gave him a quick hug and said goodnight. " Goodnight" He said with a smile. He left and I was home alone. I thought about getting married to him...it can't be that bad. I went to shower and watched tv until my parents came home.

 

Myungsoo's POV

Something about that girl makes me smile. I went to go shower and soon fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________

So there is the first chapter! Was it too much? Ehh..For some reason I think Ch.1 was a rush. Give me ideas in the comment box and thanks for reading!:) ENJOY!

Subscribe~ 

Comment~