The Truth

The Faithful Friends

The boys were looking at you with disappointed look on their faces.

"Even if you can't explain, you'll have to explain," said Dongwoo. He looked the most disappointed among them.

"Oppa, I really can explain. Just calm down," you said nervously. Dongwoo wanted to leave, but you stopped him. "Please, don't go," you begged.

"Hyung, let's listen to her first," said L.

"Komawo, jeongmal komawo," you said to L. You opened the door and brought them inside. "Wait for a few moment, I'll get some drinks," you said and headed to the refrigerator. You took out 8 cans of Coke and gave one to each of them and one for yourself. You stood in front of them.

"So, what's your story?" asked Sunggyu. You took a few deep breath before you begin.

"I'm not exactly who you think I am," you said.

"We can see that," said Sungyeol.

"Actually, my father is a famous businessman. I had to disguise myself because I don't want  people to be my friends just because I'm rich. I want to find some faithful, sincere and loyal friends," you began your story. None of them said anything, so, you continued. "On my first day in this school, I met all of you. You sincerely helped me, despite not knowing who I really am. I'm really thankful towards you. I'm more grateful that you're willing to become my friends."

"Then, why didn't you tell us the truth?" asked Hoya.

"I'm planning to tell you tomorrow," you answered.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?" asked Dongwoo.

"Because I don't want you to treat me differently, like other people did," you answered.

"If you really assume us as your friends, you should believe in us and tell us the truth," said L.

"I know. It's my mistake. Mianhae, jeongmal mianhae," you apologized. You couldn't looked at their faces anymore. You looked downwards and closed your eyes to avoid your tears from falling. "If you wish to leave me now, you can do so. I won't blame you. If you want to, I'll transfer to another school tomorrow so that you won't see me again," you told them. you heard them moving. When you heard the door was opened and closed, you immediately fell on the floor and cried.

"Yah, ~-ah!" you heard Dongwoo's voice. Then, someone held you to tightly in his arms. It was Woohyun.

"~-ah, we'll never leave you. We promise," he said to you. You hugged him.

"How can you think we'll leave you?" said Sunggyu.

"Noona, you will always be our friend," said Sungjong. Each of them hugged you and wiped away your tears.

"Komawo," that's the only word that came out from your mouth.
 

_______________________________________________________________________

Thanks to everyone who subscribes to my story. I hope this chapter lighten you up. Keep on reading. ^_^

If only this story becomes a reality...I'll be the happiest person on earth...Don't you think??hehe..Have fun..