I Love You!!!

The Faithful Friends

 

A few weeks had passed since the day you were kidnapped. Minji had became your bestfriend alongside Jieun. 2PM, 2AM and Mblaq had joined forces with ZE:A. just like he promised, Dongjoon quitted from ZE:A and was now living with you. You already told Minji, Jieun and ZE:A about your identity. ZE:A, including Dongjoon, gawked at you as you showed them your true self. Dongjoon hugged you tightly.

“I’m the luckiest guy on earth to have such a HOT and beautiful girl,” he said loudly. You blushed like mad. Everyone laughed at you.

“Dongjoon-ah, can I borrow your girlfriend once in a while?” asked Gwanghee.

“What for?” Dongjoon asked.

“Clubbing, duh,” it was Minwoo who answered instead. Dongjoon wrapped his arms around you protectively.

“She’s not going to clubbing with anyone else except me and Infinite,” he told his ex-gangmates. All of them groaned. You chuckled.

“~~-ah, can I talk with you for a while?” Minji suddenly called you. You nodded. The two of you headed into your bedroom and sat on your bed. Minji played with her fingernails nervously.

“What’s wrong?” you asked, concerned. She bit her bottom lips.

“Actually… last night… Dongwoo oppa and I…” she gulped. You got what she was trying to say and gave her a big hug.

“Chincha? For real? You two did it?” you asked to make sure. She nodded shyly. “Omona! I can’t believe it! No wonder he was so quiet today. I was wondering about that. Chukahae,” you said happily.

 

Everyone had gone home. Dongjoon helped you cleaned the table and washed the dishes. When you’ve finished, both of you sat on the couch and watched the TV. You played with his fingers while his other hand was your forearm.

“Have you called your parents?” he asked you.

“Ne. They said they’ll come and visit next week. They also sent their regards to you,” you answered.

“We should go and buy something for them tomorrow,” he said. You smiled.

“Oppa, you behave like you’re their son-in-law,” you said gleefully. He tightened his hold on you.

“I AM their son-in-law.”

“Uh-huh, in another a few years’ time.”

You screamed in surprise as he suddenly picked you up bridal style and went into your room. He put you on the bed and hovered above you. You felt your heart raced like mad. His face was only a few centimetres away from yours. “I can mark you as mine right now if you want to,” he said seductively. He kissed your nose.

“Op…oppa, wae geurae?” you asked shakily. You knew what he meant, and the truth was you want it too, but you’re just shy and scared to admit it. People said it really hurt at the first time.

“Wae? Are you scared?” he whispered in your ear. You nodded. He chuckled, causing you to close your eyes tightly. He slightly pecked your lips. You opened your eyes, and saw him looked into yours. He caressed your cheek softly. “No matter how much I want to have with you, I will never do it if you’re not ready. So, don’t worry about that, arasseo?” he promised.

“Arasseo, oppa. Komawo. But I still can give you something for now,” you said.

“What is it?” he asked. You put your hands behind his neck and pulled him down, towards you. You gave him a deep kiss, your first real kiss. He was taken aback, but he kissed you back. You pulled him closer as he deepened the kiss. He held your back and turned around, letting you stay on top of him. You rested your head on his chest, right on where his heart was, and closed your eyes as you listened to his heartbeats.

“I love you, Dongjoon oppa. I love you so much,” you said.

He kissed your head. “I love you too, ~~. You’re my one and only baby,” Dongjoon replied.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

FIRST OF ALL, I WOULD LIKE TO EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE TO THOSE WHO HAVE SUBSCRIBED TO MY STORY. EVEN THOUGH I DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH SUBSCRIBERS, I'M STILL HAPPY BECAUSE THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY LOVE READING MY STORY. I PROMISE I'LL WRITE A NEW STORY SOON, SO PLEASE ANTICIPATE. AGAIN, THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!