It's My Turn

The Faithful Friends

When you opened your locker, a note fell on the floor. You took it before Sungyeol and Woohyun saw it.

Meet us at the gymnasium after school, and make sure you come alone. If not, the rest of the boys will get hurt.  -Minji

You swallowed your saliva before tossing the note into the dustbin.

“Are you done?” Woohyun asked. You closed your locker and acted like nothing happened.

“Yup, let’s go,” you dragged him and headed to your class.

“Yah, wait for me!” Sungyeol shouted. He ran after you.

In the class, you couldn’t concentrate on the lesson.  You kept thinking about what will happen to you at the gymnasium. Woohyun glanced at you. He handed you a note.

            Woohyun: What’s wrong with you? Are you okay?

            You: Yeah, I’m fine. Just a little bit tired. I slept quite late last night. ^_^

            Woohyun: Aish, this kid. We’ve told you not to stay up late. If you do it again, then we’ll move into your house. :-P

            You: Arasseo, oppa. Mianhae. :-D

He stuck out his tongue at you before looking at the front. You smiled. *I’m sorry, oppa. I need to confront them if I don’t want anything to happen to you.* you thought to yourself.

After the school ended, you managed to get away from the boys by telling them that you forgot something in your locker. You headed towards the gymnasium and saw the queenkas stood in the middle of the gym. You walked towards them.

“I thought you won’t come since you ignored our last warning,” said Minji. “Get her,” she said to her friends. The other 6 girls attacked you. You were punched, pushed, stepped on, kicked and slapped. You tried your hardest not to scream since you didn’t want anyone to hear you, especially the boys. In the end, you fainted. The queenkas smirked, then left you alone.

Infinite started to feel nervous. It’s been 15 minutes since you enter the school, but you still hadn’t show up.

“I’m starting to feel nervous,” said Sunggyu.

“Me too,” Woohyun agreed. The others nodded in agreement. Then, the saw the queenkas walked out from the school. They were laughing like mad. The boys exchanged glances. All of them sprinted off towards the school to find you. When they went inside the gymnasium, they saw your motionless body on the floor.

“~~-AH!!!” they shouted and ran towards you. Woohyun and Dongwoo cried when they saw your bruised body. Blood was coming out from your head.

“Hoya, go and get the van ready! We need to take her to the hospital,” ordered Sunggyu. Hoya nodded and left them. Woohyun carried you bridal style and ran outside. When they reached the main door, Hoya was already there with their van. They quickly went inside. Woohyun was still holding you. Sunggyu held your hand. It was cold. L took out his handkerchief and pressed it on the cut on your head. Sungjong was also crying.

“~~-ah, please don’t leave us. All of us need you,” he said. Dongwoo still couldn’t stop crying