My New Friends - ZE:A!!!

The Faithful Friends

That day, Infinite had promised to bring you to meet ZE:A. You felt so nervous because you’re about to meet one of the most feared gang in the area. Even Sunggyu and Dongwoo were coming with all of you.

“Are you scared?” Sunggyu teased you.

“A little,” you replied. The boys laughed.

“Don’t worry, they’re not that bad when you get to know them. They’ll only become serious when it comes to work,” Hoya tried to calm you. You nodded slowly. A few moments later, you saw a huge MPV heading towards you. You swallowed your saliva nervously. L kept his arm around you. One by one, ZE:A members started to come out from the van. Infinite went to greet them.

“It’s been a long time since we last meet, right?” said a guy with a funny voice.

“~~-ah, these are our friends. Kevin, Junyoung, Gwanghee, Siwan, Heechul, Taeheon, Minwoo, Hyungshik and Dongjoon. Guys, this is ~~, the girl that I told you about,” said Sunggyu.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” you bowed towards them.

“You don’t have to be so formal with us,” said Heechul.

“You can even use banmal if you want to,” added Gwanghee. He’s the one that had the funny voice.

“Anieyo, kwaenchanayo,” you smiled awkwardly. Suddenly, Hyungshik put his arm on your shoulder.

“Yah, are you that afraid of us?” he asked. You really felt like crying at that moment.

“Yah, I’ll kick your if you made her cry,” said Dongwoo. Hyungshik smiled.

“Don’t worry, baby. We may be dangerous when it comes to work, but we’re good guys, really. So, there’s no need to be so scared. Okay, babe?” he said.

“O..okay,” you stuttered. Minwoo pinched your cheek.

“Aigoo, you’re so cute,” he said. For the first time, you smiled, honestly.

“Why don’t we go to eat something?” asked Sungyeol.

“Great idea, I’m starving,” Dongjoon agreed. They went inside an empty restaurant.

“So, have you found out who’s the culprit?” asked Junyoung.

“Not yet, but we’ll find out soon enough,” answered Woohyun.

“~~-ah, don’t you have any idea who could have done this to your oppas?” asked Gwanghee. You shook your head. Hoya looked at you. He knew that you’re lying.

“How are you going to find out?” asked Dongjoon.

“We have our own way, don’t worry about it,” answered Woohyun.

“It seems like you have a clue about them,” said Minwoo.

“We did have a clue, but we’re not sure yet,” Sungyeol replied. Then, you remembered something.

“Sunggyu oppa, you told us that the guys that beat you up mentioned a name. Can you remember whose name they said?” you asked. Sunggyu tried to remember.

“I can’t remember the name, but it’s a girl’s name,” Sunggyu answered.

“That means it’s a girl, and I’ll bet you anything that the girl felt jealous towards you, ~~,” said Heechul.

“Me? But, why?” you asked.

“Come on, don’t tell me you don’t know. You’re close with seven hot boys when your appearance is like that. No offense, but your appearance is ,” said Hyungshik. You smiled. “Someone must felt jealous.”

“But, why are they hurting oppas instead of me?”

“Because they knew you don’t want these boys to get hurt because of you,” said Kevin. You fell silence.

“Can’t you help us?” you asked in a slow voice.

“Hey, baby, we’re here because we want to help, but we also need your help,” said Taeheon.

“What kind of help?” you asked eagerly.

“You need to tell us if there’s someone who can be our suspects,” answered Dongjoon.

“Can you do that?” asked Junyoung. You nodded. Woohyun smiled.