My Precious Oppas

The Faithful Friends

 

 “Mworago? ~~ was beaten?” asked Dongjoon. Hoya had just told him about you.

“Ne, the queenkas did it. She’s hospitalized right now. She hasn’t woke up since yesterday,” said Dongwoo.

“Is she seriously injured?” asked Heechul.

“She had a few broken ribs and lost quite a lot of blood. But the doctor said she’s recovering, so there’s nothing to worry about,” answered Sungyeol. Dongjoon buried his face in his hands. Heechul patted his back. He knew that his dongsaeng really loves you. At that moment, Sunggyu came through the door.

“Heechul hyung, Dongjoon-ah, do you know about ~~?” asked Sunggyu.

“Yeah, Hoya just told us,” answered Heechul.

“We’re about to visit her. wanna come along?” Dongwoo offered. Dongjoon nodded.

“You guys go first. I need to discuss something with Heechul hyung,” said Sunggyu. Hoya, Sungyeol, Dongwoo, L, Sungjong and Dongjoon left the house.

“What is it?” asked Heechul.

“Hyung, I’ve done some investigation on Minji. She’s actually Ok Taecyeon’s cousin,” answered Sunggyu.

“2PM’s Ok Taecyeon?” Heechul asked to make sure. Sunggyu nodded. “That solves everything. She must’ve asked her cousin and his gang to beat up the four of you,” he added.

“Now that I think of it, those guys were quite big,” said Sunggyu. Heechul gave Sunggyu a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

“Geokjeongma, I know the exact person who can tell us more about them. I’ll let you know when I’ve found something,” said Heechul.

“Arasseo, hyung. Komawo.”

*

The six guys had just arrived at your ward. Woohyun’s eyes were swollen due to too much crying. Hoya gave him a hug.

“You need to stop crying. She’ll be fine,” said Hoya. Then, your eyes started moving.

“~~-ah, can you hear me?” asked Woohyun. He held your hand. You slowly opened your eyes. You looked at Woohyun.

“Woohyun oppa?” you asked. Woohyun smiled happily.

“It’s me, sweetie. I’m here,” said Woohyun. Then, you looked at Dongjoon.

“Dongjoon oppa, you’re here too?” you asked him. he looked at you with teary eyes.

“Of course I’ll be here,” he replied.

“How are you feeling?” asked Hoya.

“Still hurting here and there, but I’ll live. So you don’t have to worry about me,” you replied. Hoya nodded.

“You knew the queenkas will hurt you, didn’t you?” asked Woohyun. You couldn’t bring yourself to look into his eyes.

“Mianhae, oppa. I’d rather let myself get hurt than seeing you being hurt in my place,” you replied.

“You baboya. How many times do we have to tell you that you’re important to us? Seeing you like this ripped our hearts. Losing you is like a death call to all of us. When will you understand that?” L asked angrily. Hoya held his shoulders.

“Control yourself, Myungsoo,” he said. L yanked Hoya’s hands away and left the room.