It's My Birthday!!!

The Faithful Friends

The place was filled with floating balloons at the ceiling and there was also a banner hanging on the wall that said 'SAENGIL CHUKHAHAE, ~ '.

"Saengil chukhahamnida (2x), happy birthday to ~, saengil chukhahamnida!!!" they sang together. You burst into tears.

"~-ah, why are you crying?" asked Dongwoo, panicked.

"~-ah, don't cry," said Sungyeol. All of them hugged you at the same time and sang a song for you to lighten you up.

"Kamsahamnida," that's the only words that came out from your mouth.

"It's not a big deal. Today's highlight will come out anytime now," said Sunggyu. At that moment, Sungyeol and Woohyun brought out a big cake with your face drawn on it and a burning '17' candle.

"Make a wish and blow the candle," said Woohyun. You closed your eyes for a few moments and then you blew out the candle. Dongwoo approached you.

"What did you wish for?" he asked.

"My parents told me that if you tell other people about your wish, that wish will never come true," you whispered to his ear. Hoya pulled you away from Dongwoo.

"What are you two talking about?" he asked suspiciously.

"He wants to know what my wish was," you answered.

"I'm just joking," said Dongwoo.

"Okay, that's enough. ~-ah, you should cut the cake now," said Sunggyu. He passed you the knife. Sungjong and L were busy taking your photos. When you had cut the cake, everyone clapped. You took a slice of cake and fed the boys. When it same to Dongwoo, you smudged the cake on his face.

"Mianhaeyo, oppa," you said with a mischievous smile on your face.

"Good job, ~-ah," said Woohyun. He was laughing like mad. He stopped laughing when Dongwoo filled his mouth with cake. This time, you were the one who was laughing like a crazy person. The celebration continued until midnight.

*

A week had passed after you turned 17. Your relationship with the boys were becoming closer and stronger.

That weekend, none of the boys could pay you a visit because they're going out with their family. So, you decided to go out with your family too. Your parents went to pick you up at your house.

"~-ah, are you doing well on your own?" your mother asked.

"Ne, omma. Don't worry. Besides, I'm not really alone. I have friends that really take a good care of me," you answered. You told your parents everything about the boys.

"Then, why don't you tell them the truth?" asked your father. You expression became dull.

"I'm afraid that they'll leave me when they know I lied to them," you said sadly. Your mother held your hand.

"If they're your true friends, they will never leave you. They'll understand why you are doing this," said your mather. You began to feel better.

"Komawoyo, omma. I'll try to find a right time to tell them," you said with a smile.

You arrived at your house 10 minutes before midnight. Your parents gave you a few reminders before they left. When you were about to open the door, you heard a familiar voice from behind you.

"Are you ~? Is that really you?"

The boys were standing right there, looking at you without your disguise. You took a few steps back, but the door was blocking you.

"I-I can explain.." you stuttered.

 

________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update. I'll try to update as soon as I can. I hope this chapter is not too boring. Comments and critics are welcomed. ^_^.. But not too harsh, please..