My Guardian Angels...or Gangsters??Hmmm...

The Faithful Friends

After a few days, L and Sungjong were discharged from the hospital. You and all Infinite members went to a restaurant to celebrate the happy moments. To your surprise, they went to a 5-star hotel. You kept wondering where they got the money because all of them were orphans. A waitress brought all of you to the room that Sunggyu had booked.

“~~-ah, what do you want to eat?” asked Sunggyu when everyone had taken their seats.

“Cream spaghetti would be good, and I want to drink apple juice,” you answered. The waitress wrote down your orders. When everyone had order, the waitress left.

“Oppas, I have something to ask you,” you said.

“What is it?” asked Dongwoo. You looked at each of their faces before you ask.

“Where did you get the money when you don’t have parents to support you?” The boys exchanged uncomfortable looks with each other. “It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me about it. I’m just curious,” you said when you realised that they didn’t want to talk about it.

“Aniya, kwaenchana. You deserve to know the truth,” said Sungjong.

“I’m sure you’ll hate us a little after you heard this,” said Woohyun.

“I’ll never do that. Trust me,” you assured them.

“then, Sunggyu hyung will do the honour,” said L. sunggyu gave L a I’ll-kill-you stare. L ignored him.

“You already knew that we’re gangsters, right?” Sunggyu asked you. You nodded. “We also had told you that fighting and hitting people is our jobs.” You nodded again. “Well, we got payments for that.”

“chincha? How much?” you asked.

“The lowest that we’ve got was $50000,” answered Sungyeol.

“What? The lowest was $50000? Oppa, can I become a gangster too?” you immediately asked. Sungjong smacked your head. “Ouch!”

“We’re tried hard to get out from that area, now you want to enter it?” asked Hoya. You rubbed your head.

“I was just kidding,” you said slowly.

“Don’t ever joke about things like that anymore,” said L.

“Arasseo, mianhae,” you said. “Geundae, oppa, how much money do you have now? You still have to pay for your school fees and your everyday needs. Is it okay to spend them on things like this?” you asked.

“Don’t worry about it. I think out savings are enough to support us until the day we die. Besides, after we graduate, we’ll definitely find other jobs. We’re not going to waste our knowledge just like that,” answered Dongwoo. You smiled when you heard his answer.

“Aren’t you going to hate us eventhough you know we got the money by beating people?” asked Sungyeol.

“Ani.. why should I? That’s what you used to do. You’ve changed now, that’s more important,” you told them. L ruffled you hair.

“What should we do without you, ~~?” said Sunggyu.

“What do you mean?”

“The truth was, we almost went back to our old ways,” said Sungjong.

“What? But, why?” you asked.

“Well, we hated that school and the students. The girls just couldn’t stop admiring us. I’m not trying to brag or anything, but we’re totally annoyed when they screamed our names,” Dongwoo told you.

“Was that the reason why you were acting like you hated me when I first came to that school?” you asked.

“Urm…yeah..I thought you might act like all the girls there, so I decided to avoid you,” Woohyun answered.

“But, when you were bullied by those good-for-nothing girls, we knew that you need us,” said Sunggyu.

“So, does that mean, I’m the reason that you’re still on the right tracks, and you actually do it because of me?” you asked.

“Yeah, we couldn’t let you get bullied all the time,” said L. You quickly pulled Sungjong and L, who were sitting on both of your sides, and hugged their necks.

“Thanks, oppas. I love you guys,” you told them.