My Parents & Infinite

The Faithful Friends

A few minutes later, they arrived at the hospital. When you were in the emergency room, Sunggyu called your parents to tell them about you. Not long after receiving the call, your parents arrived. Sunggyu quickly explained to them about what had happened and couldn’t stop apologizing to your parents. Your father patted his back, assuring him that nothing will happen. Your mother went to hug the crying Woohyun.

When the doctor came out, everyone rushed towards him. “How’s my daughter?” your father asked.

“She lost quite a lot of blood and had a few broken ribs. But, other than that she’s fine. You don’t have to worry about her,” the doctor answered with a smile. Everyone let out a sigh of relief. “She’ll wake up in a few hours. You can stay in her room for the time being. You can go to the counter to settle about her room,” he added and bowed before leaving them. Infinite hugged each other in happiness.

“It’s all thanks to you. If you haven’t found her, something bad might have happened,” your mother thanked them.

“Aniyo, eomoni. It’s because of us that she became like that,” Woohyun replied. Your father went to the counter and told them to put you in the best room that they have.

All of them were sitting around your bed. Your mother was your hair non-stop. The boys didn’t even dare to lift their up. Your father put his hand on Sunggyu’s shoulder, causing him to jump a bit. Your father chuckled.

“Why are you so scared? I’m not going to hurt you,” he said amusingly.

“Abeonim, once again we apologize for not being able to take care of her,” said Sunggyu.

“Son, all of you had done a great favour to my beloved daughter. This may be the first time that I’ve met you personally, but she told us so many things about all of you. It feels like you’re living with us. When you and Dongwoo, if I’m not mistaken, were hospitalized, she called us and cried her eyes out, telling us that it was all her fault. All of you are important to her just as much as we are important to her,” your father told him. Sunggyu’s tears fell.

“We’ll do better to take care of her in future, abeonim, eomonim,” Woohyun promised. Your mother patted his back.

“We know we can count on you. About what happened today, don’t blame yourselves for that. I’m sure she has her own reason for letting other people to hit her,” your mother said.

“Yeobo, we need to go now. Kids, we have to go. We have an important meeting in two hours time. Can you stay with her?” your father asked the boys.

“Ne, abeonim. We’ll stay here until she wakes up. We’ll tell her you came,” answered Hoya.

“Komapta,” your parents thanked them before they left. Woohyun and Sunggyu sat at either side of you. They held your hands.

“~~-ah, mianhae. I didn’t know you’ll get hurt because of us, or else we wouldn’t have stay with you. Cheongmal mianhae,” Woohyun said, sobbing. Even the rest of the boys were crying.