My Secret Admirer?

The Faithful Friends

You were alone at your house when someone knocked the door. You went to open it it, and surprised to see Dongjoon stood there.

“Hi, are you busy?” he asked you.

“No, I’m quite bored actually. Come in,” you invited him. He sat on the couch while you went to get him something to drink. You came back holding a glass of fresh orange. “So, what brings you here?” you asked.

“Nothing, I didn’t have anything to do at home so I decided to pay you a visit,” he answered.

“What about the other oppas?”

“None of them feels like going out today. That’s why I’m alone.” None of you said anything for a while. Then, Dongjoon broke the silence. “You told me before that you have something to tell me, right? So, what is it?” he asked.

“Ohh.. Actually, it’s about me. About my true identity,” you said.

“I’m listening,” Dongjoon said when you didn’t say anything. Then, you told him everything about yourself. Your family, your friends, your disguise, everything. When you had finished, he just looked at you without saying anything. “Oppa, why didn’t you say anything?” you asked nervously.

“Mianhae, I was just shock because I’ve never met a rich girl like you. All the rich girls that I used to know were way too proud for being rich. You really are different. No wonder Infinite loves you so much,” he said.

“I’ll take that as a compliment,” you said with a bright smile on your face.

“~~-ah, there’s something that I would like to know,” said Dongjoon.

“What is it, oppa?” you asked.

“Do you have any boyfriend?” he asked hesitantly. You looked at him.

“Eobseo. I don’t really know about this lovey-dovey thing,” you answered with a grin. He smiled. “Geundae, oppa, why did you ask?” you asked him.

“Actually, someone likes you and he told me to ask you if you have any boyfriend. But, he’s also in a gang,” answered Dongjoon.

“Chincha? What’s his name? I don’t really care if he’s a gangster as long as he’s just as nice as Infinite oppa and ZE:A oppas,” you told him.

“He doesn’t want you to know him yet. He’s currently on a mission, so he said he’ll be meeting you after everything has settled. You don’t mind, right?”

“Of course I don’t. Just let me know when he wants to see me,” you said happily. Then, your face dropped. “What if he likes me because he knows who I am?” you asked. Dongjoon ruffled your hair.

“He doesn’t know anything about you. The first time he saw you, you were like this. Not the real you. Even I don’t know what you look like without your disguise,” he said to comfort you.

“That’s a relief, then. Oppa, I’m about to cook for dinner. Would you like to eat here?” you asked him.

“Sure, if it’s not bothering you,” answered Dongjoon.

“If it’s bothering me, then I shouldn’t have asked you to stay, my cute Dongjoon oppa,” you said before went into your kitchen. Dongjoon was about to jump in joy when you called him ‘cute’, but he controlled himself and joined you. He helped you prepare the dinner.