The Secret Plan

The Faithful Friends

It's been 6 months since you became their friend. They took a really good care of you and always cheer you up whenever you're upset. They're more like family to you compared to your real family.

Sungjong,L and Sungyeol came to your house to spend time with you. The others couldn't come because of other things.

"Noona, aren't you feeling bored, living by yourself?" asked Sungjong.

"Not really. I love being alone once in a while," you answered.

"Noona, I have something to ask you about," L said.

"What is it?"

"Why do we feel like you're hiding something from us?" he asked. You began to feel nervous.

"What kind of thing?"

"I don't know. It's okay if you're not. I'm just asking," he said. You let out a sigh of relief.

"Do you have any plan for tomorrow?" asked Sungyeol.

"Plan? What plan?" you asked him back.

"Well, since tomorrow's Saturday, I thought you might want to go somewhere," he said.

"No, not really. Do you have any plan?" you asked.

"Sort of, but not confirmed yet," said Sungyeol. He looked at his watch. "We need to go now. We'll come again soon,okay."

"Okay. Be safe," you reminded them.

 

Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun and Hoya were waiting for the other three to arrive. After a few minutes, they arrived.

"What took you so long?" asked Hoya.

"Sorry," Sungyeol, L and Sungjong said in unison.

"So, does she has any plan tomorrow?" asked Sunggyu.

"Nope," answered Sungyeol.

"Good. Here's the plan," said Dongwoo.