L oppa...Sungjong oppa...

The Faithful Friends

“L and Sungjong were found unconscious this evening at the alley. They’re at the hospital now,” Hoya told you. You fell on your knees. “~~-ah!” Hoya held you.

“L oppa, Sungjong oppa… Oppa, please take me to them,” you said.

“Arasseo, let’s go.” Hoya brought you inside the car and went to lock your house before headed to the hospital. You didn’t say a word along the way to the hospital.

When you saw L and Sungjong lying on the beds with wires around them, you fell on your knees for the 2nd time. Woohyun helped you to get on your feet and let you sit on the chair between the two beds. You held Sungjong’s hand with your right hand and you hels L’s with your left one.

“Oppas, please wake up,” you told them, but there’s no response. At that moment, Sunggyu and Dongwoo arrived.

“We’ve just came out from the hospital, now them?” Dongwoo said. Sunggyu looked at you. He slowly went towards you and grasped you shoulders.

“Eotteokhae, oppa? What should we do now? What if next time they hurt Woohyun oppa, Sungyeol oppa and Hoya oppa?” you asked him.

“Don’t worry, ~~. The next time they do it, we’ll be ready,” said Woohyun. You get up from the chair and headed towards the door.

“Where are you going?” asked Sungyeol.

“I need some fresh air. I’ll be right back,” you answered and left. You headed towards the rooftop, where no one was around. You looked at the night scenery around you. All of a sudden, your tears fell again. You thought about what happened to Sunggyu, Dongwoo, L and Sungjong, and also about Minji’s warning.

*That’s it. I need to end this now. None of this would’ve happen if I left them when Minji told me to. There’s no way I’ll let them get hurt because of me again. I need to disappear*

You looked around you at saw a perfect place to jump. You climbed over the fence and stood at the edge of the building. You almost cancel your jump when you saw the height of the building, but you quickly closed your eyes. After taking a few deep breaths, you finally let go off your hands. However, a hand grabbed your waist and pulled you back to safety.

“Let go off me! I want to die! Let me go!” you screamed. The guy who saved you shook your body hard.

“What’s wrong with you? Why are you doing this? Do you think you can solve the problem if you jump off this building?” he asked you angrily. You opened your eyes and saw Dongjoon looking at you with fiery eyes.

“Yes, oppas will not be hurt by them if I go away. This is the only way for me to save them,” you yelled back at him. you struggled to get away from his grip. He hugged you tightly. You stopped struggling after a while, but you cried instead. You cried really hard in his arms.

“You babo. Your death will not save them. They’ll live in guilt for the rest of their lives if you died to save them. Do you want them to live a miserable life?” he asked you softly. You shook your head. “Then, you need to be strong. You have to fight back. Don’t let the people who hurt your oppas win. You must fight with us. Can you do that?” you nodded. He patted your head. “That’s my girl. Come, let’s meet them.” Dongjoon helped you to get on your feet. Suddenly, the door opened and the rest of Infinite and ZE:A came out.

“~~-ah!!” Sunggyu yelled and hugged you. He’s so relieved to see you unharmed. You didn’t stop crying. Sunggyu made you face him. “Baboya, if you ever do that again, I swear I’ll never forgive you. Do you understand?” he asked. You nodded. He hugged you again. Sungyeol and Woohyun fell on their knees. Siwan and Gwanghee patted their backs. Hoya went towards Dongjoon and hugged him.

“Thank you, Dongjoon-ah. We didn’t know what could’ve happen if you didn’t show up,” said Dongwoo. He too, cried in happiness.

*

All of you were in L and Sungjong’s room. Woohyun, Hoya, Heechul, Siwan, Gwanghee, Junyoung, Sunggyu and Taeheon slept on the sofas, whereas the rest of the boys slept on a chair each. You’re the only person who’s not sleeping. You sat between the two beds and held their hands.

“L oppa, Sungjong oppa, I’m really sorry that you became like this because of me. I promise, I’ll try my best to help all of you fight them back,” you told them. You rested your head on L’s shoulder and fell asleep.

Dongjoon opened his eyes. He didn’t take his eyes off you even for a second. When he was sure that you’re asleep, he took off his jacket and covered you. He kissed your forehead before he went back to sleep.