Out with the boys...

The Faithful Friends

The next morning, you were busy playing with your cat when the seven boys came to your house.

"Is there anything wrong?" you asked.

"Nothing's wrong. Why?" replied Dongwoo.

"You've never come to my house this early," you said.

"Actually, we don't really have anything to do today," said Sunggyu.

"So, we'd like to ask you to go out and have fun with us," Hoya added.

"Where are we going to go?" you asked.

"Anywhere that you want to go because we don't have any idea," answered Woohyun. You had a feeling that they're hiding something, but since they had never done anything strange, you just ignore it.

"Okay, wait for a while. I'll go and change my clothes," you told them and went inside. The boys played with your cat while waiting for you. After 5 minutes, you came out.

"That's fast," said Sungyeol.

"Even my mother takes a long time to get ready," said Dongwoo. You smiled.

"I prefer to go out as simple and comfortable as I can," you said.

"Let's get going, then," said Sungjong. All of them prefer to use public transportations rather than their own cars. They chose to sit at the back of the bus so that they could talk to each other easily.

" ~-ah, is there any place that you want to go?" asked Woohyun.

"Of course. I really want to go to the amusement park with my friends. So as the skating rink," you answered with a glowing face. The boys laughed.

"You really love those places, don't you?" asked Sunggyu. You answered his question with a smile.

"Noona, you know how to skate?" asked L.

"That's the problem. I don't know how to skate," you answered sadly. Dongwoo held your shoulders.

"Don't worry. We can teach you," he said.

"In fact, we'll do whatever you want us to do for the whole day," Sungyeol added.

"Really? You will do anything?"

"Yup, anything and everything," said Hoya, putting his arm around your shoulders. You hugged him.

"Thank you. I've never done this in my life. You guys are the most wonderful friends in the world," you said brightly. Dongwoo who sat at the other side of you, tapped your shoulder. You looked at him. "What?" you asked. He stretched out his arms, telling you to hug him too. You laughed before hugging him.

"Aigoo, my cute dongsaeng," said Dongwoo.

"Yah, she's my dongsaeng too," said Sunggyu, trying to pull Dongwoo away from you.

"She's my noona," said Sungjong.

"My noona too," L didn't want to be left out. Everyone started to talk at the same time.

"Okay, okay, I'm your noona,dongsaeng and chingu. Are you happy now?" you said to satisfy everyone.

"NE!!!" they answered in unison.