Amusement park,Skating rink and the Surprise...

The Faithful Friends

When you've reached the amusement park, you quickly pulled Sunggyu and Dongwoo, who stood next to you, towards the entrance.

"Yah, wait for us!" yelled the others. They ran to catch up with you. Sungyeol and Hoya tried to pull Sunggyu and Dongwoo away from you, but failed because you're holding on to them tightly.

"Yah, ~-ah, we want to link arms with you too," said Sungyeol. Dongwoo pushed him away.

"No way. We are her oppas, so she should be with us," said Sunggyu.

"Then, what about us?" asked L.

"I'll think about it. Hehe.." you .

"~-ah, what do you want to ride first?" asked Dongwoo.

"Anything's fine with me as long as we get on every ride," you answered happily.

After hearing your answer, they quickly pulled you towards the nearest ride. All of you played happily until afternoon. Then, they took you to an Italian restaurant since you told them you love spaghetti. After having your lunch, they took you to the next location, the skating rink. Each of them took turns to teach you how to skate. By the end of the day, you could skate properly on your own. All of them cheered.

"Wow, our dongsaeng is doing really well," said Sunggyu. You smiled broadly.

"Komawo, oppa," you thanked him for the praise. "Where are we going next?" you asked.

"We're going to have dinner, then we'll go home," answered Woohyun.

"Let's get going, then. I'm starving," said Sungyeol, rubbing his stomach. Everyone laughed.

"Okay, let's go," said Dongwoo.

15 minutes later, all of you arrived at a high class restaurant. You looked at them.

"Don't worry, the treat is on us. Just eat whatever you want, okay," said Hoya.

"But, the price must be expensive," you said.

"It's okay. We can afford it. Come on," said Woohyun, pulling you inside. The others tagged along. Sunggyu talked to the receptionist while the boys were distracting you. Then, a waiter came towards you and brought you upstairs.

"Why are we going upstairs?" you asked.

"Your table is on this level, Miss," answered the waiter. You nodded. He opened the door for you and bowed. "Enjoy your meal," he said. At that moment, L closed your eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"Noona, we have a surprise for you," said Sungjong.

"Open your eyes on the count of three," said Woohyun.

"1,2,3!!!" the boys counted. you opened your eyes and gasped.