My New Friends

The Faithful Friends

After she saw Woohyun and the boys,Minji quickly change her expressions. "Nothing, she tripped and spilled her food. I was about to help her," she said in a sweeter tone. She pretended to help you. One of the boys came towards you and snatched your hand away from Minji.

"You don't have to lie to us. We saw everything," said the guy who helped you. The boys took you outside.

"Kamsahamnida," you said to them.

"Don't mention it," said Woohyun.

"Who are you guys?" you asked.

"They're my friends..Sunggyu,Dongwoo,Hoya,Sungyeol,L and Sungjong," Woohyun introduced them.

"You're the one who helped me just now,right? Komawoyo," you said to L. He smiled.

"Noona, you should clean your uniform," said Sungjong. He went to the nearest pipe and cleaned his handkerchief before giving it to you. You took it and cleaned yourself.

"Why does everyone seems to fear you?" you asked them.

"Actually,we're the most famous guys in this school. That's why they behave like that," answered Dongwoo. Sunggyu poked his waist.

"Do you have to say that?" Sunggyu told him. Dongwoo smiled sheepishly. So did you.

"You need to be careful with those girls. They're a bit crazy," said Sungyeol.

"Why?"

"They're too obsessed about popularity. They wanted to go out with us, but we refused," explained L. You nodded.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you in the class. I want to know your personality before I become close to you," said Woohyun.

"It seems like you're a nice girl. Will you be our friend?" asked Hoya.

"I'd love too. I don't have any friends anyway. Thanks for asking," you answered.

"Don't worry about those girls. We'll take care of you," said Sungyeol.

"Komawoyo," you said with a thankful heart.