Two

Thanks For Everything

 

-day one-
{Bella's pov}
It only the beginning to a week that will seem last forever.
'Why am I even giving him a second chance?'
I thought as I got out of the bed, and walked toward the kitchen, where the clanging of plates could be heard.
----
A good smell lingered though the air as I walked through the living room and into the kitchen.
Shinwoo turned around and smiled at me, I just sat down at the table, ignoring him, and I could tell he wasn't too happy with that.
He brought a plate over and placed it in front of me.
And took a seat across from me.
"Your favorite..pancakes!" He smiled, trying to put at least a semi-smile on my face.
"Food won't make me forgive you." I blurted out as I grabbed the fork and began to eat.
"..I know..but it's a start.." He frowned, looking out the window.
 
 
----
"What do you want to do today?" He came and sat next to me on the couch.
"I'm not sure..why?" I asked.
"Because I want to take you out, like I did before.." He trailed off.
"Got it." I said getting up, before he could see the tears that were building up in my eyes, fall.
"Come here." He said as he pulled me back down on his lap, wrapping his arms around me.
I looked away, I didn't want to make eye contact with him.
"I'm sorry" he wiped away a tear.
"What ever.." I said getting up, and going to get dressed.
----
 
We walked to a coffee shop.
It was probably mid November, and it was freezing...well I at least was freezing.
Shinwoo noticed and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards him.
I was stubborn at first, but gave in see that he was only trying to help..which meant he still cared.
----
 
I sat down at a table, while Shinwoo went off and ordered our drinks.
When he came back, he set down a coffee I front of me.
I took a sip of it, realizing it was something I always ordered, but never told anyone that I did.
"How did you.." I looked at him questionably.
"I know you. It might seem to you right now, that I'm just some new person to you..but Bella you've got to remember that it was you before anything. That's how it always was and how it will always be."
'Then why'd you do it?'  I thought to myself as I took another sip still staring him.
'Why did you hurt me so badly?' I continued to think.
I wanted to be with him right now, I wanted to be in his arms..I really did.
But he's acting like he's done nothing wrong, when he has!
He slept with another fxcking girl!
Yet he brushes it off, acting like it was nothing.
And I want to explode, just thinking about it..but I can't.
Not now at least..