Thirteen

Thanks For Everything

 

-honey moon-
 
Right after  our wedding reception we headed to the airport.
Shinwoo said he knew where we were going for our honey moon, but wouldn't tell me.
 
All he said was "it's a surprise".
------
 
We got to the airport and headed through security, to our gate.
 
As we sat there waiting for the plane, he grabbed me hand and started to play with my fingers.
 
He stopped when he noticed the diamond ring, and smiled, intertwining our fingers.
--
 
 
"Flight 9120 is now boarding" a voice spoke through the speaker.
 
Shinwoo stood up, pulling me with him towards the line of people.
-----
 
After we found our seats, everything became calm, sending an ok for the plane to fly off.
 
This is where it all begins.
-----
 
I looked out the window as the plane landed.
It was dark out side, and the whole place was surrounded by water.
 
We must be on some island..
 
I looked at Shinwoo, he just smiled.
------
 
As we stepped off the plane, we went strait to the baggage claim.
 
"Where do we go now?" I asked as he took my hand, heading for the exit.
 
"To go get the rental car" he smiled, pulling me out of the doors "but the rest...you'll just have to wait and see" he continued smiling.
------
 
We got the car, then he started to drive off.
 
We reached a certain point, where he stopped the car and we got out.
 
"Wha-" 
"Just come on" he said walking towards the dock, where there was a man and a boat.
 
We got on the boat, heading towards this place Shinwoo was taking me.
------
 
The boat stopped as it came to another island, this one smaller with only a house on it.
 
I stood there looking the huge house in front of me.
 
Shinwoo grabbed the bags and headed towards the house.
"Are you coming" he asked turning around and looking me.
 
I didn't answer I just followed him into the house.
-----
 
We put everything away in the master bedroom, which was almost the size of our apartment back home.
 
The house was huge..I don't know he pulled this off..
 
He came up behind me, and wrapped his arms around my waist.
 
"Come with me.." His words lingered as he let go of around my waist and took my hand.
 
 
He led me out the door and out to the beach that surrounded us.
 
Our bare feet touching the cold white sand with every step.
 
The only sound that could be heard, were the calm waves that seemed to kiss the land.
 
I was too off in my own world to realize that Shinwoo had stopped and I bumped into him.
 
"Sorry.." I said quietly.
 
He just chuckled and pulled me down with him.
 
We sat there in complete silence for a few minuets before he finally spoke.
 
"Are you happy?" 
 
I squeezed his hand  "of course I am.. Why wouldn't I be?"
 
"Because you've been so quite today.." He looked at me
 
I looked down.
"That's only because I'm still trying to figure out if this really happening, and that it's not some dream that I'm in.."
 
"Well let me prove to you that it's not a dream." He smiled.
 
"How?" 
 
He just smirked and brought his lips to mine.
 
 
-next day-
I sat on the the couch, setting up the board game.
 
We planned on going out today but it started to storm, canceling out all our plans.
 
So we decided on watching movies, while the storm raged on out side.
 
"I'm back" Shinwoo said as he sat down next to me.
 
I smiled.
 
"I'm sorry we couldn't go out today.." There was hint of sincereness in his voice.
 
I giggled at how overly-nice he was being "it's fine..it's not like you could control the weather anyways" I smiled as I handed him his game piece "but being with you is better then going out to any place.." I said to him.
 
He smiled.
------
 
Halfway through playing I realized he was staring at me, but not just regular staring.
 
There was sparkle in his eye, that told you something.
 
"Why are you staring at me?" I asked, smirking a little.
 
"Isn't there something else you'd rather be doing right now?" He kept looking at me.
 
"Like what? It's raining outside, we can't go anywhere and-"
 
His lips crashed onto mine.
 
 
It stayed like that for awhile.
 
"Do I really need to explain what we could be doing?" He mumbled the words against my lips.
 
"No I think I get what you're trying to say.." I smiled as he brought his lips back to mine, his hands tugging on the bottom of my shirt.
 
 
"Good" he said as he pulled me off the couch and down the hall to the room.
 
*wink *wink