Twenty

Thanks For Everything
-couple of days before Christmas-
 
{Bella's pov}
 
I woke up to the feeling of something crawling on me. When I opened my eyes I came face to face with little woo, I smiled and pulled him into my arms as I sat up in the bed. I looked down at him and he smiled, he had the same smile as Shinwoo.
 
"Oh hey now that you're up, you should start getting ready." Shinwoo said coming into the room with a bottle for little woo.
 
"Ready for what?" I asked as Shinwoo carefully took the baby from me and gave him his bottle.
 
"To go! We leave today to go see my mother, then the next couple of days we spend with Jinyoung, Suzy and the guys" he said.
 
 
"Right.." I said 
 
"Relax it's only for one night.." He said repositioning little woo in his arms.
 
With that I sighed and got up from the bed and began getting ready. 
 
 
After getting ready and gathering all my stuff together, I went to little woos room to start getting his stuff together. When I got there I saw all his stuff already ready to go, sitting there in the chair.
 
"Thought ahead of you" I heard Shinwoo say as he handed me little woo and grabbed his stuff. "Now come on jagi, we don't want to be late do we?" He smiled as I followed him out the door and to the car.
 
While Shinwoo was putting our things in the back of the car, I put little woo into his car seat and I gave a kiss on his forehead just before I went to sit in the passenger seat.
 
"Ready?" Shinwoo asked as he started the car.
 
I gave him an uneasy nod, but he read right through me.
 
"She doesn't hate you. There've been many times since that day that she's called asking how you were...she has absolutely no reason to hate you, no one does. You're a wonderful person, a wonderful wife, and a wonderful mother." He gave me a kiss on my nose, just before he backed out of the driveway.
 
"And remember, I'll always love you and so will little woo." He smiled as he kept his eyes on the road ahead of him.
 
I just smiled and leaned my head against the window, wandering how lucky I was to have a family like this.
 
___________________________________
 
"Jagi..." Someone was nudging me.
 
"Baby c'mon we're here" Shinwoo said 
 
"Did I fall asleep?" I asked clueless of what was going on.
 
He chuckled "yea for about two hours" 
 
"Oh" was all I could say as opened the car door and stepped out.
 
I went to get to get little woo, but Shinwoo came up from behind me and told me just go into the house and he would get him.
 
"Are you sure? You don't want me to take anything in" I asked
 
"No baby, I already took everything while you were sleeping" he smiled 
 
I answered with a simple 'okay' and went up to the front door of his mothers house.
I didn't quite have to knock because she was already waiting at the door.
 
She gave me a warm smile and gestured for me to come in. Weird.
 
"Bella how are you?" She asked pulling me into a hug, again weird.
 
"I- uh I've been doing okay.." I said a little unsure of why she was acting so nice. 
 
"Hi mom" Shinwoo said walking into the house 
 
She pulled out of our hug and went over to him. I took little woo out of his carrier, trying carefully not to wake him up, but I failed and he woke up.
 
"Ooh let me see you!" Shinwoos mom said coming over to me. I handed him to her.
 
"Oh you look just like your daddy!" She said to him.
 
I walked over to Shinwoo. 
 
"Uh mom we're just gonna go..." He started
 
"Wait before you go anywhere, can I speak to Bella?" She interrupted him.
 
"Yea sure" he said pushing me a little towards her "do you want me to take the baby?" He asked and she nodded. He walked over to her and grabbed little woo, and her gave me a smile before leaving the room.
 
She walked over to the couch and sat down, patting the spot next to her gesturing for me to come sit. I walked over and sat down.
 
"Look, Bella, I know we uh... I know we didn't really start out on a good note.." She said and I stayed silent just looking at her.
 
"At first I didn't really think you were good enough or my son.." She started "but I was wrong! I was really wrong..and I began to notice how happy you made him, and how pretty much his whole world evolved around you. I just really wanted to apologize for that one night, I should've just kept my mouth shut, but I didn't and I upset you..and believe me, my son was not very happy with me.. I guess what I just really want to say is that I'm sorry, and I want to start over with you." She gave a small smile.
 
I smiled back and nodded. She pulled me into a hug, and this time I hugged back.
 
After that I went to go find Shinwoo. I walked to the room we were staying in and saw him there playing with little woo on the bed. I didn't want to interrupt them, so I just stood against the door frame.
 
Minuets passed before Shinwoo just stopped and looked at the baby, who was still smiling, laying next to him.
 
"Do you realize how lucky we are?" He said to our child obviously not expecting a response.
 
"We are very lucky, and you know why?" He asked, but little woo just looked at him.
 
"Because we have mommy in our lives. She's the greatest person you'll ever meet." He said 
 
I smiled and walked over to them, laying on the other side of little woo. 
 
"Oh jagi..when did you get here?" He asked a little embarrassed 
 
"I've been here for awhile now" I smiled "did you really mean it?" I asked out of the blue.
 
"Mean what?" He looked a little confused
 
"That I was the greatest person you'd ever met.." I asked
 
"I did, because it's true." He smiled