Twenty two

Thanks For Everything
-next day-
 
I woke in the morning feeling something squeezing me around my waist. I opened my eyes and tried to turn over. As I finally turned around I came only inches away from Shinwoos sleeping face. I smiled and was just about to kiss him when someone started knocking on the door.
 
I got up and walked to the door. Just I opened it Gongchan pulled me down the hall to his room.
 
"I-I don't know how to make him stop crying.." He said as we stood their looking at little woo who sitting on the bed crying.
 
I smiled "it's fine" I picked him up and held him close to me trying to calm him down.
 
"Thanks for watching him though" I said as I made my way out of his room and back to ours.
 
Little woo stopped crying after a few minuets, but he still seemed upset.
 
When I walked Into the room I found a confused Shinwoo looking at me. 
 
"Where did you go?" He asked stretching his arms.
 
"You made my baby mad at me. Look! He won't even smile at me anymore." I said putting the him down on the bed.
 
Little slowly made his way over to Shinwoo and snuggled against him.
 
"He seems fine to me." Shinwoo smiled.
 
I glared at him and went off to get ready
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
 
"Are you going somewhere?" Shinwoo asked just as I zipped up my jeans.
 
"Oh yea I forgot to tell you, I'm going shopping with Suzy today" I said, grabbing my jacket "but don't worry we'll be back later" I pecked him on the lips.
 
He smiled as I left the room but I ran back and went to little woo who was in his arms and gave him a kiss on his forehead "don't forget to feed him!" I said to Shinwoo, rushing out the door.
 
-many hours later-
 
Suzy and I decided to go into Victoria's Secret since they were having a really good sale.
 
I noticed a face that was really familiar. Almost too familiar.
 
She reminded of something bad, something I refused to talk about..
 
That's when it hit me.
 
That's the girl Shinwoo cheated on me with.
 
I looked away really quick after she looked up at me, probably noticing me staring. Then she started walking over to me.
 
I quickly ran over the section of the store that was the most crowded and started to dig through the different types of underwear to make it seem like I wasn't doing anything weird.
But still....
 
"Hey..aren't you Shinwoos friend?" She came up next to me.
 
Friend? Friend? I'm his wife.
 
"I- actually-" I stopped when she looked down at her phone. 
 
"Um actually can you ask him to text me back, he never answered me back this morning" she said smiling and walking off.
 
My heart immediately sunk, he lied to me. He never did put that behind him..he still talks to her.
 
Suzy came over to me with a hand full of things. "Are you okay? You look a little down.." She said.
 
"I - uh no I'm not... It's just that lady over there took the that I really wanted" I made up an excuse. She just looked at me and nodded and headed off to a different part of the store.
 
'Maybe buying a lot of things will drown out this pain I'm feeling..' I thought as I walked around gathering various things.
 
'Right now I dread going back and seeing him. After everything he still does this to me. He never changed. He never loved me'
 
My sadness soon turned into anger. I can't believe him.
 
-back at the house- 
 
I got of Suzy's car and headed for the door. As I walked in Shinwoo stood up from the couch to greet me.
 
"Hey baby" he smiled.
 
I walked right past him, not bothering to acknowledge him at the moment.
 
He followed behind me calling my name, but not once did I answer.
 
When I got to  the room, him right on my heels, I set my things down and turned around heading out of the room, that was, until he got in my way.
 
"What's with you? I called your name like a million times" he asked 
 
"Excuse me" I said trying to get past him
 
"Hey. Answer me." He closed the door with his foot.
 
"Really get out my way." I tried to go around him.
 
He grabbed my wrist, deathly tight, and pulled me to face him.
 
"What is with you?" He looked at me.
 
"I don't know, why don't you ask her, by the way she was wandering why you never answered her text this morning." I said and his grip loosed and his and dropped to his side.
 
"Bella it is not what you think." His voice was shaky.
 
"I think it is. I can't believe you, Shinwoo. Was I not enough for you? Does our child mean nothing to you? Do you think that since you're married that you can keep doing this. Because if you don't want to be together anymore, I COMPLETELY get it." I said raising my voice a little.
 
"Bella.." He started
 
"No. Don't start that." The anger inside me was only getting worse.
 
"It's not what you think it is!" He said, grabbing onto my wrist again.
 
"Then let me see your phone." I said.
 
He shakily handed it over to me. I went to his messages and sure enough there they were. Just as flirty as I thought they would be.
 
"Did you intend on hurting me like this, after everything, did you just want to see me hurt again?" My voice cracked as the sadness took back over again.
 
"No..no I didn't mean anything I said in those, you know I love you." He said with worried eyes, as if I might just walk out that door now and not come back.
 
"No, I don't think you do." I said as my vision started to go blurry with all the tears "because if you did, you would've NEVER done this to me in the first place, you would have never cheated, you would have never kept her number, you would never texted her like that while we were together, and you would have never pretended to love me." Now the tears started to fall, soaking my shirt as they fell.
 
"I do love you... I do. I- just.. I-" he couldn't find the words.
 
"Save it Shinwoo" I said as I wiped away my tears with my sleeve and pushed past him.
 
He grabbed my wrist yet again. 
 
"But I don't want to split..I want to stay with you I really do, I love you.." He said with tears of his own falling.
 
"Can we just talk about this later?" I asked pulling my arm away from his.