Fourteen

Thanks For Everything

 

-few days later-
 
{Bella's pov}}
 
"What do you want to do today?" He asked looking across the table at me.
 
"Can we just stay here today, and just hang out by the beach?" I stood up from the table and took my bowl to the sink.
 
Shinwoo came from behind me and wrapped his arms around me waist.
 
"Sure baby" he kissed my cheek and walked off.
 
------
 
I walked back to the room and grabbed my bikini from my bag.
 
I quickly changed and went to find Shinwoo.
 
As I walked into the bedroom I found him on the bed looking at his phone.
 
I went over to the bed and sat on top of him.
 
"C'mon oppa let's go!" I played with his glasses.
 
He just looked at me and smiled, and before I knew it he was on top me.
 
"Yah you-" he crashed his lips onto mine.
 
This kiss was more heated and more passionate then all his others.. 
He pulled away and smirked.
 
"Let's go" he said before pecking me on the lips and helping me up from the bed.
 
------
 
-hours later-
 
I laid there out on the beach underneath the sun trying to get a tan.
 
Everything was so peaceful, that was until someone splashed water onto me.
 
"Yah!" I took my sunglasses off and stared at Shinwoo, who seemed to find this amusing.
 
"What?" He said as he smirked and splashed more way on me.
 
I stood up and went over by the water and splashing him, with a bit more water than he'd splashed me with.
 
He pushed the wet hair out of his face and glared at me.
 
I started to laugh.
 
"You think it's funny? I didn't even splash you with this much water!!" He said coming towards me and picking up, holding me over his shoulder.
 
He started to walk farther out into the water.
 
"Wait Shinwoo- oppa don't!" 
But as soon as the words came out, I was already fully under water.
 
As soon as I stood up from my current position, it was Shinwoo who was laughing.
 
 
I started to make my way back to shore, but Shinwoo grabbed my waist before I could go at further.
 
"Jagi-ah are you mad?" He smirked pulling me into his chest.
"Don't be mad, if it makes you feel better.. I think you look really y right now.."
 
"Ugh Shinwoo you're such a .." I tried to free myself of his embrace
 
"But I mean it..you do" he brought his lips to mine.
 
"You're just saying that so you can get m-" he cut me off by kissing me again.
 
 
But I broke away from his embrace, running back towards the shore and wrapping my towel around me.
 
Shinwoo was close in following me.
 
I walked back in the house.
 
"I'm going to take a shower" I walked towards the bathroom.
 
Shinwoo was following behind me.
 
I stopped when I got to the bathroom door and turned around to face him.
 
"What are you doing?" I asked.
 
"We'll I'm going to save water, by taking a shower with you..you know, just trying to help save earth" he smirked.
 
"But-" I started.
 
"Oh c'mon..it's our honeymoon.." He gave his signature smile, the one that melts your heart, turns your world upside down.
 
"Fine." 
 
"Yayyyy!" he squealed like a little girl, as he shut the door behind him.
 
"Dork.." I smirked.
 
"Yah you won't be calling me a dork, after this" he looked at me seductively.
 
With that my cheeks turned bright red.
 
 
Who knew that's be the best shower of my life 😏