Six

Thanks For Everything

 

-next morning-
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, know that I had only one more day of school till I was free to be with Shinwoo.
------
 
 
I got dressed and met Shinwoo in the kitchen where he'd already breakfast.
"What do you want to do for your birthday?" His question caught me totally off guard, I'd almost forgot about my birthday that was tomorrow, with all the recent events.
"Umm..I'm not sure.." I looked at him.
"Hmm okay.." He looked in some other direction. 
I could tell he was thinking about something, but I didn't know what.
It's as if all the sudden he remembered something, then looked at me.
"Oh look at the time! I think you should really be going now" he started to push me towards the door.
What's with this sudden change in mood.
"Bye?" I said before he gave me a quick peck on the lips, sending me out the door.
------
 
 
 
-after school-
{{Bella's pov}}
As I walked up to the apartment door, I noticed there was another car parked out front, oddly familiar..
I quickly unlocked the door and stepped in.
I heard two voices coming from the living room, one was Shinwoos, the other was familiar.
As I walked into the room, I saw Jinyoung, one of Shinwoos close friends.
"Hey" I said interrupting them.
Shinwoo turned around and looked at me with a smile "hey baby!"
There was something different about him, in the way he spoke...like he was hiding something from me.
"We'll I gotta get going" Jinyoung said as he stood up from the couch, giving me a quick hug before he left.
------
 
 
"What were you guys talking about?" I asked as I sat down next to Shinwoo on the couch.
"Uh..nothing" he hesitated.
"Hmmm...I think you're lying to me" I crawled into his lap.
"..no" he smiled as he grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers and bringing his lips to mine, for the most sweetest kiss.
He pulled away, still smiling. 
"Did you figure out what you want for your birthday yet?" He asked
"You." I smiled 
"Why me?" He bit his lip.
"Because nothing compares to you, your one in a million. Best of the best." I smiled at him.
He smiled brightly "I love you."
He said just before he brought his lips back to mine.