Eleven

Thanks For Everything

 

-days later-
"Be home before five today." Shinwoo told me just as I was about to walk out the door, to go meet up with some friends.
 
"Ok..why?" I turned around and looked at him.
 
"Because we're going out to dinner tonight with my mom" 
 
"I'll pass!" I said as turned back around heading for the door.
 
"No..you won't" he grabbed my hand and pulled me back.
 
"But Shinwoo you know your mom hates me!" I began to whine.
 
"She doesn't hate you..I don't know why you think that.." He pulled me closer.
 
"Hmm well maybe it's the fact that she finds a way to insult me every time we visit" I shot back at him. 
He just playfully rolled his eyes "just be back before five, and dress nice because we're going out to dinner with her." 
 
I groaned and agreed "fine".
 
He gave me a kiss just before I walked out the door.
 
 
-hours later-
 
{Bella's pov}
I walked through the door at exactly five, and Shinwoo was standing there waiting for me already ready to go.
 
He gave me a look.
"Lost track of time.." I made up an excuse.
I was trying to stall, I didn't want to go to dinner with his mom, she was so rude to me..
 
"Sure.. Now go get ready, and hurry!" He said taking my bags from me.
------
I ran out of the room after doing my hair and makeup, the fastest I could.
 
"Hey can you zip my dress up please?" I asked stopping in front of Shinwoo, my back facing him.
 
After he help me with that, I used him to balance as I put my heels on.
 
He just smiled, and handed me my coat for me, as we walked out the door.
 
------
 
He pulled the car into the parking of some fancy restaurant.
 
I leaned back in my seat as he turned the car off.
 
"You know I can just wait in here, while you go have dinner with her!" I tried to make up some excuse now.
 
He just laughed "no you're coming with me, and you'll be fine. I promise."  He leaned over and kissed me, then got out of the car and coming to my side, opening my door.
 
I stepped out of the car and took his hand, probably holding it so tight he was going to lose circulation in it..
 
"Relax" he whispered into my ear as the person led us to a table, where she was already waiting for us.
 
"Hmm arriving late, not any way to impress your soon to be in-law..." His mother said right as we got to the table.
 
"Well hello to you too" I said sitting down, trying my best not to make direct eye contact.
 
"Hi mom, how have you been?" Shinwoo tried to make the awkward feeling around us disappear.
 
-1 hour into dinner-
 
{Bella's pov}
Yes! Dinners almost over, and she hasn't really said much to me..
 
"So Bella.." She turned and looked at me.
 
Spoke to soon.
 
"I hear you were causing my Shinwoo some problems.." She finished.
 
"What?" I said.
 
"Mom really-" Shinwoo tried to stop her.
 
"No Shinwoo..I think you should've married that Krystal girl you were dating when Bella was off in America..she was nice and pretty."
 
Wait he dated someone else?
While I was gone..and didn't tell me?
 
"Um excuse me.." I said getting up from the table, grabbing my coat and heading for the door.
 
"Wait Bella" Shinwoo grabbed my arm, and pulled me aside.
 
"Um can we just talk about this later?" I pulled away, a little heart broken, from him and walked out of the restaurant, getting a taxi to take me home.
 
{Shinwoos pov}
 
Now she's upset..
I walked back to the table and grabbed my stuff.
 
"Where are you going?" My mother asked.
 
"Home." 
 
"But Shin-" she started.
 
"Mom, I think you've done enough today.. Now I'm leaving. See you at the wedding hm?"  I said to her before making my way out of the restaurant.
 
------
 
I pulled the car into our driveway.
--
 
As I walked through the door, I could hear the noise of the tv going off in the living room.
I walked towards the room, also starting to hear the faint noise of crying.
 
I should've told her...
I sat down next to her, but she was too busy wondering off into her own world to notice me.
 
"Bella.." I tried to get her attention, but she was just staring blankly at the tv before her.
 
I placed my hand on her face, to wipe away her tears.
That's when she snapped back to reality.
 
"Jagi...I'm sorry.." I looked at her.
She was a mess, her eyes were all red, and her makeup was smearing.
And it was all my fault.
 
"It's whatever Shinwoo.." She said quietly.
 
"No it's not whatever! You're mad.." I grabbed her hands.
 
She finally turned and looked at me.
 
"I'm not mad..just a little upset that you didn't tell me, now I feel like there things you're hiding from me.." She looked down at our hands.
 
{Bella's pov}
 
"I'm not hiding anything from you...Bella I promise. That girl..she was just someone I used to get over you..but I realized I couldn't..I couldn't get over you." He took his hand and placed on my cheek.
 
I didn't say anything, I just looked at him and gave him a small smile.
He gave me a half hearted smile and brought his lips to mine.
After, he pulled away, but kept his forehead on mine.
 
"I love you... I really do." He said the words against my lips.
 
"Shinwoo...I-" he cut me off by kissing me again.
And he kept kissing me.
 
I pulled away "Shinwoo really I-"
He kissed me harder, making fall back onto the couch.
His kisses started to make their way to my jawline and down to my neck.
"Oppa really..we can't do this right n-"
"Would you shut up and just let me do this?" He smiled and kissed me again.