Nineteen

Thanks For Everything
-few weeks later-
 
{Bella's pov}
 
It's probably the fourth time tonight that I've had to wake up be cause little woo was crying.
 
I didn't think babies were this much work..but I was wrong. 
 
"What's wrong?" I asked as I picked him up and sat down in the rocking chair in the corner.
 
He stopped crying as I rubbed his back trying to get him back to sleep, but he didn't want fall back asleep, instead he just looked at me while holding onto my finger.
 
"You don't want mommy to go back to sleep do you?" I asked looking down at him.
 
His only response was him trying to bite my finger with his non-existent teeth. I smiled and looked around trying to find his pacifier.
 
"Ugh where did I put it earlier.." I asked my self a little frustrated.
 
"Here" I heard a voice behind me.
 
Turning I found Shinwoo holding out his hand which had the pacifier.
 
"Thanks..sorry if I woke you.." I said a little guilty, taking the pacifier and giving it too little woo
 
Shinwoo had been the one to get up every night too take care of little woo after I had him, and I felt bad because he would always be sleep deprived. After all it was his break from work, and he needed to rest because after Christmas he'd be back at work.
 
"It's fine, I woke when he started crying too" he walked closer and rubbed his thumb over little woos cheek.
 
"Well you should go back to sleep, because I don't think he'll be going to back to sleep anytime soon.." I gestured to little woo, who just looked up at me and made a noise.
 
"Here let's just take him to our room, where we can all lay down without being to far from each other" he said as he walked over to the crib and grabbed little woos' blanket.
 
"Okay" I said, following Shinwoo to our room.
 
We walked into the room and got in bed. I put little woo between us, making sure he had enough room. Shinwoo leaned over little woo and kissed me once more before laying down on the other side of him.
 
Soon enough we all fell asleep~
 
_____________________________________
 
 
-Morning-
 
{Bella's pov}
 
I woke up to the sound of clinking pots and pans coming from the kitchen. I rolled out of bed and made my way out of the room, to the kitchen.
 
I leaned against the wall and looked into the kitchen, little woo looked like he was about to cry. Before I could even take one step Shinwoo ran over to him and picked him up from his high chair. But little woo looked like he was still going to cry.
 
"Hey little guy..don't cry" 
 
Hearing those words come from him made my heart feel warm. I found it extremely cute, how he would take care of our child. As soon as little woo was in his fathers arms he calmed down.
 
"Oh hey..did we wake you?" Shinwoo said turning towards me.
 
 
It took me a while to process his words, for I was still in my other state of mind.
 
"Jagi..."
 
I snapped out of it "oh hi.."
 
"Are you alright? Did we wake you?" He asked a little concerned.
 
I smiled "I'm fine...but you might want to check on what you're cooking over there.." I said pointing over at the stove that had something burning in it.
 
His eyes went wide "oh here um..can you hold him" he said carefully handing me little woo.
 
"Hey woo?" I asked 
 
 
"Yes?" He said, still trying to save, what he was making, from burning.
 
I looked at the calendar hanging on the refrigerator, noticing that Christmas was in two weeks "what are we doing for Christmas?" I asked
 
"Oh yea I've been meaning to talk to you about that...the guys, Jinyoung, Sandeul, Baro, and Gongchan" he said fast and breathlessly "were planning on all going over to house that Jinyoung owns in the country.."
 
"Sounds good." I smiled.
 
"But then after Christmas or maybe sometime before, like Christmas Eve we can go see my mother.." He said.
 
I hadn't seen seen or talked to his mother since that one night. She came to our wedding, but I avoided her. For all I know she might just still hate, whether Shinwoo I have a child or not.
 
"Is that necessary?" I asked a little worried about what his answer would be.
 
He grinned "it's very necessary." He walked over to me "and you'll be fine." He put his hand on the side of my face, rubbing his thumb over my cheek. 
 
"No I won't." The words slipped out of my mouth, too which I slapped my hand over my mouth.
 
He grinned at me and removed my hand from my mouth. 
 
"Yes you will." He said slowly before placing his lips on mine for a short but sweet kiss.
 
The kiss reassured me that I would be fine, but I still felt a bit uneasy.
 
"Now if you don't mind giving little woo his bottle, I have to start over on breakfast" he said turning back to the stove. 
 
I just smiled and went off to find the bottle.