Ten

Thanks For Everything

 

-months later-
"are you ready to go?" Shinwoo asked me.
"Yep." I answered walking to the door and putting the leash on his dog, Malgeumi, and handing it to him.
 
I moved back to Seoul with Shinwoo, seeing that's where most of my friends and some of my family were.
And that I wanted to have things back the way they were before..
And our wedding is only a month from now, we both happy about that.
 
 
"Why are you being so quiet?" 
His words interrupted my thoughts, as we walked along the city streets.
 
"Just..enjoying the moment I guess" I gave him a small smile.
 
He just smiled back at me.
------
 
After our little walk with Malgeumi we went back to the apartment.
 
Shinwoo went off into the bedroom to take a nap, and I just sat on the couch watching tv.
 
------
It started to get late, and I started to get hungry.
And I was relying on Shinwoo cooking to feed me..but he was still sleeping.
But not for to much longer..
 
A smirk came across my face as I looked down at Malgeumi, who was in my lap.
I picked him up, and started walking back to the room.
"Let's go wake up your daddy" 
 
 
I walked into the room and set Malgeumi down on the bed, right next to Shinwoos face.
 
Malgeumi started to attack Shinwoo by his face, earning moans from Shinwoo...but he was my name, causing me to crack up and pull out my phone and take a video of it.
 
By the time Shinwoo had actually woke up, and figured out it wasn't me, his face turned red.
 
"Y-yah that wasn't you?" He looked at me, but I was on the ground laughing. 
"Nope..it was the dog" I laughed even harder, standing back up and showing him the video.
He tried to reach out and grabbed my phone, but I moved just in time.
"Oh don't worry Shinwoo I'm only going to show it to, you know...everyone" I said as I stood up from the bed, running out of the room.
 
"Yah! Get back here!" He shouted as he started chasing me.
 
After running around and dodging him every time he tried to grab me, I finally made a compromise:
"Make me food and I'll delete the video." I held my phone out of reach from him.
 
"Fine. But you HAVE to delete it!" He said.
 
"And I will." I smiled at him.
Of course I'm lying, this video is to funny to delete..
------
 
After we finished eating he walked over to me.
"Did you delete it?" He looked over my shoulder at my phone.
 
"Yea.." 
 
"Prove it." 
 
"Why.. I told you I did" 
I'm  terrible at lying and he's knows it..
 
"You're lying!"
 
"No.." I started to run, but he grabbed me before I could go anywhere.
 
I quickly shoved my phone down my shirt into my bra.
"Now you can't get it!" I said squirming in his arms.
 
"Don't think I won't try to" he said trying to keep his hold on me.
 
"Yah!! You're hands are cold" I said as he tried to get my phone.
 
He just laughed as he pulled my phone out of my shirt.
"Ugh! What's your password?" He asked
 
"I'm not telling you!" I tried to get away from him again, but he grabbed me, this time I was facing him.
 
I bit my lip, at how close are bodies were right now...but I really shouldn't be thinking like this right now..
 
That's when I noticed it, the look in his eyes like a total change in character.
 
 
"Forget the video, there other things I want to do right now" he said as he brought his lips to mine.
 
😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏