Five

Thanks For Everything

 

-day four-
{Bella's pov}
I walked through apartment door, throwing my book bag and jacket to the side.
"How did your finals go?" Shinwoo popped out of nowhere asking.
"Fine..I guess" I walked past him.
He followed "what's wrong with you?" He asked
"Nothing" I stopped and turned around.
Of course I didn't want to tell him what was really bothering me..
But I could never get anything past him, it's like he sees right through me.
"Well I guess I'll just have to get it out of you this way.." He walked up to me.
"Wha-" before I could finish he'd picked me up and put me over his shoulder, holding onto my legs making his way to our room.
"Shinwoo put me down!" He didn't listen, he never listens..
As soon we got there he put me on the bed, and came to lay next to me.
"Tell me, what's wrong?" He pulled me into his arms.
"Nothing" I played with the buttons on his shirt.
How was I going to tell him, that I have a fear now he'll leave me.
That this fear seemed to pop out of no where.
That he'll find someone new..
Someone better.
"You're lying" he snapped me out of my thoughts.
I didn't say anything, just remained quite.
He pulled me to where our faces were only inches apart.
"I'm going to keep you here until you tell me" he smirked.
"I'm afraid Shinwoo." I started
"Of what" he pushed a piece of hair out of my face.
"I'm afraid you're going to leave me..or-" 
"We'll I'm not. What I did, it as stupid and I'll regret it everyday. You mean the world to me." He smiled at me.
I smiled back, as his face came closer to mine, but once again I sat up right before he was able to kiss me, leaving the bed.
Shinwoo buried his head in the pillows with frustration.
"I'm hungry oppa" I smirked as I leaned against the door frame.
He sat up and fixed his glasses, glaring at for a moment.
He got up from the bed and made his way towards me, trying to pin me against the wall but I moved, leaving him to crash into the wall.
I giggled and walked down the hallway, Shinwoo following, surely very unhappy by now.
This time he was successful in pinning me against the wall, but not successful enough, I slid down the wall and crawled under his legs, starting to run off.
"Oh so we're playing this game now.." I could hear him getting aggravated.
I didn't answer, but instead smiled at him.
He started to chase after me.
-5 minuets later-
Shinwoo was still chasing after me, but I came to a dead end, only thing in front  of me was a wall, I turned but I was too late, he already had me up against the wall.
This time he held my arms so I couldn't escape.
"Got you" he smirked before he crashed his lips onto mine.
It was the first time since that incident, that we'd kissed..it almost been four weeks.
Oh how I missed his kisses, I don't even know how I was able to hold off until this long..
He bit my bottom lip, earning a moan from me.
I could feel him smirk in the kiss.
He pulled away, so we could catch our breaths.
"It's not nice to tease your boyfriend like this Bella.." He looked at me with his lust filled eyes.
"I know, but it's fun." I smirked, before his lips were once again on mine, this time deepening the kiss.
Just like I knew he would, Shinwoo grew impatient and picked me up, my legs wrapped around his waist, and carried me off to our room.
------
 
 
 
Who would've known, that this single moment would impact the rest of our lives.