Seven

Thanks For Everything

 

-next day-
{Bella's pov}
Today was my last day of school, and we didn't really do much so I just talked to my friend.
"So how's Shinwoo?" She asked me as we sat down underneath a tree in the courtyard.
"Fine...although he's been acting weird ever since yesterday morning.." I looked at her.
Then she looked away really quick, as if she knew something.
"Do you know something I don't?" I asked.
"No..hey after school, lets go to the mall and I'll get you something since its your birthday!" She said looking at me.
"But I think Shinwoo-" I started "no he said he needs time to plan-" she slapped her hand over .
"What?" I looked at her.
"Nothing. Hey um..I gotta go, just meet me after school!" She said as she stood up, running off to somewhere else.
 
Why is everyone acting so weird?
 
 
------
After going to the mall, I came back home.
Opening the door, I could already smell the food that was being cooked.
I walked to the kitchen and was amazed by what I saw, there was candles all over the place along with flowers too, And the table was set up all nicely.
Shinwoo was mumbling words to himself as he looked out the window.
I turned back to look at Shinwoo, who still wasn't aware that I was there.
"What is all this?" I walked closer to him.
He turned around a little fast grabbing something off the counter and shoving it into his pocket.
"Uh..um happy birthday baby!" He pulled me into a hug, I could hear his heart beating fast.
He pulled me over to the table and pulled out a chair for me.
I sat down and he came sitting down shortly after, bringing the food with him.
All throughout dinner we talked.
------
 
 
After we finished eating I stood up to take my plate to the sink, but Shinwoo stood up faster.
"No birthday girl, sit down ill take care of it" he smiled at me, taking the plates from the table.
I sat back down, waiting for him to finish.
So is this what my friend was talking about earlier when she said something about him planning something? But why is Shinwoo-
Shinwoo cleared his throat and I looked at him, but this time he was neither standing nor sitting, he was on one knee.
"Out of the two years I've been with you I've never been happier..." He started, then continued on about how we met and how things slowly started to fall in place with each other, over all just giving a speech about the question he was about to ask.
"So Bella..will you marry me?" 
I kept looking at him.
Am I dreaming or did Shinwoo just ask me to marry him?
After a couple of seconds, he was still there awkwardly kneeling, still looking at me.
The smile was fading from his face, the longer he was there.
 
"YES! Yes! Sorry I took so long, but yes!" His smiled returned and he put the ring onto my finger, and then kissed me.
"I thought you weren't going to answer for a minuet there..." He said after he pulled away from the kiss.
I hugged him.
"By far, the best birthday present ever." I whispered into his ear.
"I've got one more present for you" he smirked.
Before I could even answer, Shinwoo was dragging me off to our room *wink *wink