Chapter eighteen

Thanks For Everything
-few months later-
 
{Bella's pov}
 
I'm only a couple of weeks away from the due date of the baby, and I think Shinwoos more stressed out about it than I am.
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
 
' I'll be home at 6 -Woo ' I looked at the message on my phone and grabbed my car keys. I thought why not do something for Shinwoo, I mean he's been doing everything for me, he deserves a nicely cooked meal.
 
 
I drove to the store and got all the stuff needed for what I was going to make, I was able to make it home with two hours to make the meal before Shinwoo would be home.
 
-----------------------
 
I was sill in the kitchen when I heard the front door open. I looked at the clock on the oven, which clearly stated that there was still thirty minuets left until six o'clock.
 
"Jagi.. Ja- oh there you are! What is all this?" He smiled as he wrapped his arms around me from the back.
 
"Well it was supposed to be a surprise...but you came home a little earlier than expected.." A pout formed on my face.
 
"Well I wanted to get home as fast as possible to see you" he unwrapped his arms from around me "why? Do you not want to see me?.." He asked jokingly 
 
"No I do-" I started.
 
He laughed "I know" he smiled before he kissed me "but why was this supposed to be a surprise?"  He flashed me a smile.
 
"I don't remember our anniversary being in November.." He furrowed his eyebrows.
 
I smiled "you didn't miss our anniversary." 
 
"Then what is it?" He asked 
 
"This is just my way of saying thank you." 
 
"Thank you for what?" He walked over to me.
 
"For everything you've done for me."
 
 
A smile formed on his face, as he cupped my face with his hands.
 
"Well I should also say thank you." He said
 
"For what?"
 
"For everything you've done for me. I don't think you understand that you mean the world to me, and if something ever happened to you, or our baby, I'd be crushed..." He said just before his lips collided with mine.
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
 
 
{week later}
 
Shinwoo and I sat there on the couch together as I started to feel a unusual pain in my stomach, and it only got worse.
 
"Are you okay?" Shinwoo said turning towards me, noticing the way I was holding my stomach.
 
"U-um Shinwoo I think- I think it's time."
 
He just looked at me like he didn't know what I was talking about.
 
"The baby! The baby Shinwoo!" I said 
 
He eyes got wide and he shot up from the couch running off to get the stuff and coming back to help me.
 
 
 
 
 
{hours later}
 
{Shinwoos pov}
 
It's been a couple of hours since Bella's gone into labor.
 
 
The doctors wouldn't let me stay in the room with her because she was starting to have problems.
 
I started to worry after awhile of not being able to see her.
 
"Shinwoo! Where's she?" Jinyoungs voice snapped me out of my thoughts.
 
"She's still in there.." I said looking up at Jinyoung along with the other three guys with him.
 
"I bet she's fine.." Gongchan, one of my other close friends, said as he sat down next to me.
 
"But what if-" I started 
 
"Dongwoo? ShinDongwoo?" I looked up at the doctor who was calling my name.
 
"Yes?" I said as I stood up, and walked over to him. He smiled and gestured for me to follow him. I looked back at the guys and they smiled. I followed him down the hall and into the room Bella was in. Along with her baby wrapped in a blue blanket.
 
She looked up and smiled at me. 
 
I walked over to her and sat down on the bed next to her, smiling brightly.
 
"What are we going to name him?" I asked leaning over and and taking a closer look at our baby.
 
She smiled.
 
"I think we should name him after you.."
 
I smiled "he could be 'little woo'" I said.
 
She just smiled and nodded.
 
"Here" she said carefully handing the baby over to me.
 
{Bella's pov}
 
I handed the baby over to Shinwoo as I sat up a little more.
 
He looked down at him and smiled, then he looked back at me.
 
"I love you" the words slipped from his mouth just before he closed the gap between our lips.