Eight

Thanks For Everything

 

-weeks later-
"Bella's pov"
I woke up again, for maybe the fourth time this week, with an nauseous feeling over coming me.
I ran to the bathroom.
'I think I should go see my doctor about this'
I started thinking as I leaned back against the bathroom wall.
Standing up and walking over to the sink, I turned the sink on.
Theres only one thing I thought this could mean..but I'm not positive..
Maybe I'm just sick..
------
 
 
-morning-
I walked out of the room, after getting dressed.
I walked down to the living room, where Shinwoo was.
"Where are you going?" He asked as I grabbed the car keys that were on the couch next to him.
"Out, but I'll be back later" he just nodded.
------
 
-doctors office-
I sat there waiting for the doctor to come back and tell me what was wrong.
Minute after minuet I grew more nervous..what if I have some disease?
What if-
"We'll you're not sick" my doctor said as he walked into the tiny room.
"Then whats wrong?" I looked at him, but I felt like I already knew.
"You're pregnant, three weeks to be exact." He smiled at me.
"W-What?" I wasn't smiling, more like trembling at the thought, my imagination has turned into reality.
"You're pregnant!" I stopped listening after that..how is this even possible, I'm on the pill.. "for the baby.." He finished, I just looked at him.
What.
Oh god, how am I going to tell Shinwoo this?
------
 
I started thinking of ways to tell him, the minuet I walked through the door.
"Why were you gone for so long?" Shinwoo asked as I sat down next to him, on the couch.
"Shinwoo can I ask you something?" I completely ignored his question.
"Sure" he said, pulling me closer so that there was no space in between us.
"What do you think about having kids" I looked at him seriously.
He chuckled "well I think we should wait until after we're married to really talk about this, and plus I couldn't even imagine having a kid right now with how busy we are..you would agree right?" He looked at me.
My whole world had crumbled to pieces.
"Right." I started "but Shinwoo I'm.." 
"You're what?" He kept looking me.
"I'm-I'm just glad we could talk about this.." I said before I stood up for the couch..
 
{weeks later}
Well what am I going to do now?
It's been almost five weeks, and I haven't said a word about the baby to him yet.
I can't just keep this from him..eventually it will show.
 
But until that day comes, I can't say anything..
------
 
I had another doctors appointment this week, for the baby.
I wasn't doing to well, I was becoming weak and I wasn't able to support the baby.
Almost every week I had to go to the doctors, and Shinwoo started to catch on, but I would always tell him that it was just health checks.
Luckily my stomach didn't show that much.
 
------
 
 
 
{Shinwoos pov}
Bella been acting quite weird this week, going to the doctors every week.
Something's up with her...maybe I should follow her today, see what's she's actually doing.
 
------
 
 
Not long after she left, I followed.
After awhile she pulled into a parking lot of a maternity center.
What..
 
I watched as she got of the car, and walked into the building.
She can't be..we haven't done...unless she's hiding something from me.
I decided to go in and check to see if she was actually in there, and she didn't go off to some other building.
 
As I walked in a lady at a front desk greeted me.
"Hello sir, can I help you?"
"Um yes actually.." I asked about Bella, and the lady told me that she was here to get a check up on her baby.
Baby.
She's pregnant.
"By any chance..do you know how many months she is along?" I asked.
"We'll let's see, shes been coming for about a month and a half now.." She looked up at me.
"Ok thanks that's all I need to know" I gave her a quick smile before I walked out the door and back to my car.
 
 
I can't believe she would hide something like this from me.
 
 
------
{Bella's pov}
After my check up with the doctor I headed home.
It didn't go as well as I hoped, I was only getting weaker...and so was the baby.
------
 
As I walked through the door, I saw Shinwoo standing there, as if he was waiting for me to come home.
 
"Would you like to explain yourself?" He threw the question at me.
 
"What do you mean?" surely he can't know..
 
"Don't act like you don't know! And don't act like I don't know! How could you keep something like this from me Bella?! Why have you been hiding that you're pregnant from me?" He made his way closer.
 
"How did you-" I started.
 
"You seriously didn't think I'd catch on?" He yelled.
 
"I-I didn't know how..I" I looked at him.
 
"Save it..I don't care to hear it. Right now I think it's best if we just don't see each other.." He said.
 
"But the wedding.." I grabbed his arm.
 
"It's off! How can I marry someone who can't even tell me things?!" He flung me hand off of his arm.
 
"Wh-what about the baby?" Tears fell from my eyes.
 
"I don't care about the-" he stopped himself.
But those words alone were like a knife through my heart..and he realized that.
 
"Bella.."
It was too late I'd ran out that door, never wanting to go back.