Four

Thanks For Everything

 

-day three-
I'd been at school all day, and it was pretty tiring, but I only had one more week left, until I was done for good.
As I was walking through the hallway with my friend my phoned vibrated.
I looked down at it to see that I had a message from Shinwoo.
 
{message}
From: Shinwoo:
 
'I'm picking you up from school today :) -love Shinwoo'
 
 
I replied quickly, and looked back over at my friend.
"You're still with that jerk?" She scolded me
"Y-yea.." 
"I don't understand how you can date some guy that's cheated on you" She kept walking 
"everyone deserves a second chance, plus I feel like he didn't do it on purpose.." I said to her.
"Really? How's that?" She asked
"I don't know.."
She laughed "are you sure you're not still with him because he's super attractive?"
"Well..no actually. It's mostly-"
"Well if I was you, I'd keep an eye on him, make sure he doesn't do again..you know any girl in this school, or pretty much anywhere, would give themselves to him in a heartbeat.." She cut me off
"I know" I looked down.
"But you know one way to make sure he doesn't do that to you again, is to make him jealous..you make it seem like you have other choices and that he could be pushed away any moment. That'll make him realize how great you are, and he'll never do it again." She smiled at me.
I looked at her "I think I know how to do that"
------
 
Shinwoo came and got me from school, he then took me to some place to eat.
After we ate we went back home.
------
 
"Aren't you going to change out of your school uniform?" He asked, coming up behind me and hugging me.
"No, I've got someone coming over to work on a project with" I turned in his arms to face him.
He just nodded and brought his face closer to mine.
His lips were only an inch away when the doorbell rang.
I smirked, as I left his embrace, but he just stood there, probably going crazy on the inside.
------
 
I walked to the door and let  Jaehyo, a.k.a. One of the most popular boys in my school, also very attractive.
I looked back at Shinwoo, as I could see him already glaring at Jaehyo.
"Um Shinwoo, this is my project partner..Jaehyo" I said too him, smiling at his already showing jealousy.
"Hey.." Jaehyo said.
"Hi...do you mind? I need to talk to her really quick" he said coming over and grabbing my hand.
"Um just make yourself at home, I'll be back in a bit" I said as Shinwoo dragged me off into the kitchen.
------
 
"What is this?!" He whisper-shouted at me.
I leaned back on the wall "What is what?" I asked at him, a smile forming on my face.
He pushed me against the wall, his body pressing against mine.
"You know very well what I'm talking about..I know exactly what you're trying to do." He whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my back.
"And it's working isn't it?" I smirked and pushed him away, walking back to the living room.
Leaving Shinwoo speechless.
------
 
After about an hour into the work we were doing Jaehyo started a conversation with me.
"Who is that guy?" He was referring to Shinwoo who was sitting at the far end of the room, on his laptop.
"He's my-"
"Boyfriend!" Shinwoo shouted from the other side of the room.
Jaehyo just looked at me 
"Isn't he the one that-" he started to whisper.
"Yes" I said in a whisper.
"Why are you still with-" 
"I um.."
"I understand." He smiled.
I just looked at him, does he really understand that I find it impossible to love any other guy but Shinwoo, even after all he's done...does he?
I looked back up at him, to see he was still smiling at me, I blushed a little and looked back down at what I was working on.
I guess Shinwoo noticed my actions towards Jaehyo, and became a little uneasy, glaring over at me every now and then.
------
 
"Bye, see you tomorrow" I said as I waved goodbye to Jaehyo.
I slowly shut the door, and turned around, coming face to face with a very unhappy Shinwoo.
"What's up with you.." I looked at him.
He grabbed my arm.
"Why are you doing this?" He looked at me, with jealousy in his eyes.
"Doesn't it make you think Shinwoo? That I could drop you at any moment..that I could find a new guy? Because it makes me think..that I'm the only one who ever cared in this relationship, the only one who ever stayed faithful. I could never dream of cheating on you..you mean to much to me. But I guess I was never good enough, that's why you wanted someone else." I kept looking at him.
"Do you really think that's the reason I did that? Because you weren't good enough? No Bella, that wasn't the reason not at all...the only thing I admit to the night I.." He didn't want to say it, didnt want to face the truth.
"Slept with her. The night you slept with her." My voice was cold.
"The guys and I had gone out, and I guess I had little too much to drink, and I..I was so out of it that I.."He held a tight grip on my arm.
"What a pathetic excuse.." The words left my mouth, a little colder than expected.
His grip tightened around my wrist, so much it started to hurt.
"Do you not believe me?" His started to raise his voice.
"I don't know..there's been plenty of times you've come home with a little too much alcohol in your system..and you've never done that before.."
My eyes started to get watery "All I ever wanted this week was to feel like you loved me again..but every time I see you, I get mad at my self for letting myself stay with a jerk like you." I finally pulled my arm away from his grip, starting to walk off some where else in the apartment.
"Bella" he was walking after me.
I turned around and looked at him "I don't want to hear it...just leave me alone!"
"Fine." Is all he said before he walked off, back to the living room, the look on his face killing me.
I walked off into the spare bedroom, I shut the door behind me and turned the tv on.
I laid there on the bed looking up at the tv, not paying much attention..
All I could think about was the fight I had with Shinwoo...maybe I should've just listened to what he said.
Everything's on me now..