Chapter sixteen

Thanks For Everything

 

{Bella's pov}
 
Its been a month since Shinwoos accident and he still hasn't woken up.
 
And just recently I found out I was pregnant..but who knows if Shinwoo will even know who I am when I wake up.
 
The doctor said he might not even remember who he is when he wakes up.
 
--------
 
It's probably going to be like any other day since the accident.
 
I wake up go to the hospital and stay there with him until someone tells me I should go home and get rest, or until Jinyoung finally comes and drags me out of the place..
 
But as soon as I got to the hospital something felt different.
 
I walked to Shinwoos room, and opened the door to see him sitting up and taking medicine the nurse was giving to me.
 
He turned and looked at me.
 
My heart stopped.
 
"Bella?" I heard him say.
 
I didn't say a word, instead I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him.
 
"Could I have a moment with her?" I heard him ask the nurse "jagi why are you crying?" He asked.
 
I was a bit overwhelmed with was going on..
 
I asked him a little surprised.. "WAIT. do you even remember who I am?!"
 
"Of course I remember who you are. How could I not?" He scooted over on the bed and patted the space next to him.
 
"Do you even know what happened to you?" 
 
"I was in an accident right..?"
 
I sat down beside him "you were..but Shinwoo it's been almost two months since then..you just woke up.. I've gone a month with out talking to you, do you know how much that kills me?!" I started to cry harder.
 
 
"..Bella..I'm here now and I feel fine.." He said wrapping his arms around me
 
{Shinwoos pov}
 
"That's not the point Woo... I've really missed you" she said in a small voice.
 
Was I really out for this long?
 
"Did anything happen..while I was here.." I asked wiping away her tears.
 
I did really feel bad for leaving her like this, but to be honest I can't remember a thing from that day, just things before it and now..
 
She became tense in my arms.
 
"So something did happen..tell me" I said to her.
 
"It's nots that something did happen, it's that something's is going to happen.." She turned and faced me.
 
"Well?" I asked 
 
"Umm..well.. I'mpreagant." The words left so fast it took my awhile to actually process what she'd said.
 
{Bella's pov}
 
I sat there waiting for an reaction, but his face was blank almost as if he was thinking about something.
 
"Really? You're not playing with me are you?" He looked at me, as a small smile formed on his face.
 
"No I'm not." 
 
His smile grew bigger and his hands went to the sides of my face and he brought his lips to mine. This reaction was more pleasant than the one before..