Twenty one

Thanks For Everything
-Christmas day-
 
We left Shinwoos moms house pretty early so we could make it to Jinyoungs in time.
It started to snow just as we made it to Jinyoungs house. I took little woo in and Shinwoo took the bags.
 
Before going to greet everyone I went to put little woo down for a nap. After I got him to fall asleep I went out to see everyone. I sat down next to Suzy, Jinyoungs wife, seeing that Gongchan and Sandeul were sitting on either side of my husband. 
 
"Hey! How have you been?" She asked as I sat down next to her.
 
"I've been good, you?" I said turning towards her
 
"Great! Here let's go to another room, I have a feeling it'll get a bit loud in here.." She grabbed my hand and led me to a different room away from the group of guys who were to busy talking about the latest soccer scores.
 
We walked into what seemed to be another living room but just a little smaller.
 
"Woah this place is huge.." The words slipped from my mouth.
 
She chuckled, and sat down on the couch. I followed and sat down next to her.
 
I spent the next couple of hours talking to her, about everything. She's always been one of my closest friends, ever since I started had dating Shinwoo. I told her everything and she told me everything. After a while Jinyoung came looking for her
 
I got up from the couch and walked out of the room. I decided on going to check on little woo and see if he had woke up. When I got to the room I quietly walked in. He was still laying there asleep. 
 
I felt something on my shoulder and jumped. 
"Relax it's just me" Shinwoo said smiling.
 
"Oh well don't scare me like that!" I whisper-shouted.
 
He just smiled then grabbed my hand.
 
"Jagi, I have something to give you." He placed a slender black box with a red bow into my hand.
 
I just looked at him, I hadn't gotten him a present...I'd been so busy with little woo to even go out to get something.
 
"Shinwoo I- I.." I started.
 
"Just open it." He said.
 
I opened the box, and to my surprise found a silver necklace with two little diamond incrusted hearts hanging from it.
 
"The hearts represent me and little woo, so matter where you are, we're always with you." He smiled.
 
I couldn't hold back the tears that were forming in my eyes. I didn't have anything to say so I just stood on my tip toes and kissed him.
 
He smiled when I pulled away and pulled him into a hug.
"But Shinwoo I didn't get you anything..." 
 
"You didn't have to." He said and I looked at him. He took the box from my hand and took the necklace out. He pulled my hair to one side of my neck and put the necklace around it. After he hooked it he took the bow from the box and stuck it on top of my head, then turned me around. 
 
"You are my present. You and little woo are all I'll ever need." He said before he put his hand on the side of my face and pulled me in for another kiss.
 
"There are other things I plan on doing with you later though" he mumbled against my lips and I blushed.
 
Just as I pulled away, I heard little woo make a noise. I walked over to him and picked him up.
 
"C'mon let's go out to the living room, nobodies been able to see him yet" Shinwoo said leading the way out of the room.
 
When we got out there, Gongchan was the first to get up and snatch little woo out of my arms. I looked at him a little surprised that he could do that, that fas
 
"What? I'm his uncle." Gongchan smirked 
 
"Well then I get to hold him next!" Sandeul said.
 
"What about me?!" Baro asked 
 
I laughed "just take turns and be careful." I said as I sat down next to Shinwoo.
 
"Woah hyung, he looks just like you!" Sandeul said as Gongchan handed him over to him.
 
"Yeah, he has your smile" I said to Shinwoo as I snuggled closer to him. He smiled and draped his arm around my shoulder.
 
 
After talking about how much little looked like Shinwoo, other random conversations started.
 
Sometime during the endless conversations little woo had finally been handed back to me, half asleep. I pulled him into my arms let him fall back asleep. After awhile I told Shinwoo I was going to take little woo to go to bed, and left.
 
As I walked back to the room I noticed little woo had left me a present to, a full diaper...
 
"Is this the kind of present your leaving you mommy?" I asked as I changed  his diaper, he just smiled. I left him on the bed as I went to find his pj's. 
 
After getting him to fall asleep I laid there and held him my arms. Even though we didn't do much this Christmas, it seemed to be perfect, just being around the guys and Shinwoo was enough to lighten up anyone's day. 
 
I heard the doorknob click and the door opened.
 
"Jagi? Are you sleeping yet?" Shinwoo whispered as he enter the room.
 
"Nope" I simply answered. 
 
"Good come here." He said walking over to me.
 
"I can't, I have little woo." I said.
 
"Well here let me see him" he said as he carefully grabbed little woo. 
He walked out the door and was gone for a couple minuets before he walked back through the room. With out little woo.
 
"Where'd you take my baby?" I asked a little concerned.
 
"Relax he's just gonna sleep with Gongchan tonight" 
 
"Wh-why?" I asked a little confused as to why Shinwoo was dragging me out of the bed and into the bathroom.
 
"Because I want to be with you right now." He said as he turned the water on that started to fill up the bathtub.
 
I sat on the counter, and just looked at him. He sat on the edge of the tub staring right back at me.
 
"Jagi just think of this as relaxing you deserve it." He said standing up and walking over to me "you've been to working to hard."
 
"Okay 'relaxing' that's what we'll call this" I said not falling for his little act.
 
"Well what do you think this is?" He asked smirking at me.
 
"I think you know." I said just before he grabbed my hands and pulled me off the counter.
 
He turned the water off and gestured for me to get in. I removed my clothing and stepped into the warm water. Holding my knees to my chest I waited for him to get in. After he sat down and got settled it leaned back onto him, closing my eyes. He took my hand in his and intertwined our fingers.
 
And it was like that for a moment, quiet and peaceful.
 
"I love you" He said out of the blue.
 
"And I love you." I answered 
 
He pulled around, that we were now face to face.
 
"No, I really love you." He said before his lips collided with mine.
 
"You're weird." I smiled as I pulled away from the kiss, only to be pulled back in.