One

Thanks For Everything

 

 
-Thanks For Everything-
 
 
Thank you for loving me even if it was just for a week and thank you for making me feel as if you loved me again.
 
You took me back to a time when you loved me and that's all I could ever ask for in this short lifetime.
 
I love you. Thank you for everything...
 
------------------------------------------------------------
"Can't we go back to the way things used to be?" He asked me with pleading eyes.
I looked at Shinwoo.
"Why should I say yes to some person that cheats on me?"
My eyes began to water, for the millionth time today.
"Bella, it was one time..and it was her not me.. I swear it'll never happen again!"
He spun me around, so I was facing him.
"Just give me one week." 
He said as he wiped away the tear that had fallen from my eye.
"Fine. One week, and if that doesn't work, then were done."
I said with close to no emotion, but a smile came across his face and he hugged me.
I never wanted it to be like this in the first place, but what he'd done.. it was something unforgivable.
Out of the two years we'd been together, I never imagined him doing this to me.
 
 
-two weeks earlier-
{Bellas pov}
I was returning home from another long and tiring day of school, thank god it's my last year..I don't know how much more of this I can take.
But luckily it's the weekend, and the means two whole days with Shinwoo, no interruptions.
A smile spread across my face as I opened the door to the apartment we share.
"Shinwoo oppa, I'm home!" I said as I walked through the door.
No reply.
That's weird, he always greets me..
------
I walked around the apartment, to the kitchen and to the living, but no Shinwoo..
But I started to here noises coming from the bedroom.
Maybe he's talking on the phone..
But I didn't hear any words as I came closer to the door, I heard moans.
I opened the door, to find Shinwoo and some other girl in bed together.
"Shinwoo.." My voice cracked, and tears threatened to spill out of my eyes.
He stooped what he was doing with her, and looked at me, wide eyed.
"Bella..I-I" he stood up from the bed wrapping the sheet around his waist.
"Um.. just save it..I don't feel like hearing you right now.." I slowly backed out of the room, and took off running for the front door.
 
------
 
Why would he do this to me?