Kidnapped

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV7VssXm74Y&feature=related

-------

You were far away from the underground club now. You knew it wasn’t safe to be somewhere dark by yourself but you wanted to be alone.

No one could comfort you at this point. Seeing him again made your heart crush in misery.

You wrapped your arms around yourself as tears fell down your cheeks. *Everything will be fine. It’s just a crush. You’ll get over it.* Even though you were lying to yourself, it didn’t work.

Sniffling, you wiped your tears away. You turned around and froze.

“Caught you in a trap.” The Dragons grinned.

You gulped. Your legs turned to mush and your mind became blank. You started shaking in fright. *Stupid! Why did I come out here alone?!* You stepped back.

“Ah, ah, ah. Running will just make things harder. Besides…don’t you want your brother back?” A Dragon asked.

You stopped. Your eyebrows furrowed in suspicion, “What…do you mean?”

“Didn’t you hear the news already?” He casually ran his fingers through his black hair, “We got your maknae oppa.” Your heart squeezed in pain, “W-what?”

“Why? Don’t believe me?” The man held out his phone. A video was playing. Seungri was on the ground groaning and screaming in pain as the Dragons brought bats down on him. It was dark but his blood glistened under the moonlight.

“Seungri oppa…” You whispered.

The Dragons laughed. “See that? We got him real good.”

Your hands shook again, but this time it was out of anger. The fear vanished and all you wanted was revenge. *Bastards.* You curled your hands into fists.

The Dragon opened their car door, “Now come with us willingly or things will turn very complicated for your brother.” You swallowed hard.

Then you took a step forward.

They pushed you into the van and it sped off.

Meanwhile, Zico was searching for you. *Goddamit, where’d she go?* He touched his head and spun around. Zico went a little farther and stopped. He spotted you with men in black suits. They told you something and you went pale. One of them opened the door.

“No…” His eyes widened in realization.

Then you did the inevitable. You followed them.

“NO!” Zico started running but it was too late. The van was gone in a cloud of dust. *.* Zico raced back to the club. He looked around and finally spotted your brothers talking.

Zico ran over, “Now isn’t the time to be chatting!” “Muh?” They blinked.

“~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter