Saturday Morning

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0aE4aX4QnE

------

Your eyes opened. It was morning already. You stretched while humming into your pillow. *What time it is?* You grabbed your clock. It was 11 a.m. *I slept in all right.* You chuckled and got out of bed. *Did oppas go to work?*

You opened the door to Daesung’s and Taeyang’s room. They were still deeply asleep.

*Oppas don’t have work this morning, I know.*

You opened Jiyong’s room. Seungri used to share with him but they fought a lot so he moved to the attic.

You shook Jiyong, “Oppa, wake up.” After a while, he mumbled, “What?” “You have work today, don’t you?” You asked. “No.” He pushed your hands away and buried himself under the blankets.

You pouted and poked your head into Seunghyun’s room. The curtains were drawn and the room was dark. A hood was pulled over his head. You tip-toed back out to make breakfast.

When you were done, you climbed up the ladder to the attic. Surprisingly, the attic was very clean and organized. For a guy, Seungri was very well-kept. You shook him, “Oppa, come and eat.” “Later.” He mumbled. “Come on. It’s almost 12.” You dragged him out of bed. Groggily, he followed you.

“Wake up Jiyong and Seunghyun oppas and I’ll wake up Daesung and Taeyang oppas.” You offered.

Seungri gave you a crazy look, “You walk me to wake up angry bears?! No way! You do it!” He darted into Taeyang’s and Daesung’s room.

“Coward.” You muttered unde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter