You ain't without your crew

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UDAYaYKghc

-------

The 6 of you arrived at the hip hop club. You uneasily looked around for any sign of Zico.

“Happy, huh?” Seunghyun grinned.

You gave him a weak smile and nodded. You started to look around again.

“Relax. He’s not around.” Seungri put an arm around you. Your heartbeat slowed down. He bobbed his head and looked around, hoping to find the girl he had danced with last night. Seungri did a double take and his eyes rounded in panic, “!”

“What?” You asked. He turned you in the direction of ZICO! His gang was happily chatting up some girls. Zico turned his head and looked around.

“Eep!” You ducked behind Taeyang. “What’s going on with you two?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Nothing!” You and Seungri ran off. “Jiyong oppa!”

“What?” He asked, annoyed.

You tugged on his arm, “Make Seunghyun oppa go home.”

“Why?” Jiyong asked.

“Because HE’S here!” You pointed.

Jiyong turned his head. His eyes narrowed *Him, again.*

“What do we do?” Seungri gulped.

“You,” Jiyong looked at you, “Stay away from him. If he bothers you, either kick him in the balls or call me. And you,” Jiyong looked at Seungri and smacked his head, “Quit being a coward! You’re the big brother, goddamit.”

Seungri frowned and rubbed his head.

“Welcome ladies and gentlemen! Tonight is the hip-hop battle of all time! Come and sign your group up!” The MC from yesterday called.

You walked over to the sign-up table in interest. Daesung, Seunghyun, and Taeyang were signing up. ‘BIG BANG’: TOP, G-dragon, Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri, ~~~~~~.

“It’s you again.” A voice said. You looked up and gasped.

Zico looked you up and down. *Damn. She looks pretty cute today.* Yesterday, you had been wearing shorts but today you were wearing a miniskirt. His eyes ran up and down your smooth, lengthy legs. He had to admit. You were attractive, in a feisty, y sort of way.

Seunghyun raised an eyebrow, “You know him?”

“Know me?” Zico chuckled, “I’d say she knows me well enough to punch me.”

Seunghyun gave you a puzzled look.

Jiyong came over, “Hey, . Take a hike.” He jabbed his thumb the other way.

Zico smirked, “So your family is competing? Should be interesting…” Laughing, he and his friends walked away.

“Ignore him.” Daesung rubbed your shoulders.

The 6 of you watched the rap, dance, and vocal battles. Seungri and Daesung were in the dance team. Taeyang sang. You, Jiyong, and TOP rapped.

“All right! We have our final contestants! Big Bang vs. Block B!”

The 6 of you looked at each other *Who?*

Zico and his gang came up.

*Oh hell no. Why do our paths always cross?* You groaned inside your mind.

Zico smirked, “We meet again.” You crossed your arms, ticked off. Seunghyun furrowed his eyebrows, “I would appreciate if you didn’t act like you know my sister.”

“But I do know her.” Zico blinked. “She’s a .” His friends laughed like hyenas.

You stepped up but Taeyang held you back.

“I’ll make you eat your words today.” Jiyong snapped. He grabbed the mic and spat,

“From head to toe, different swag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter