Safe Haven

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-oYngL4MPI&feature=related

---------

It was night. The 6 of you were still in that same spot sitting against the wall.

Seungri’s tummy kept growling.

“Will you shut up?!” Jiyong snapped.

“It’s not something I can control.” Seungri mumbled.

“Oppa, I’m cold…and hungry.” You sniffled.

Seunghyun sighed. All the money had been spent on the bus and train fares. He was thinking of what to do when an elderly ahjumma came out of her restaurant with trash. “Ummaya!” She jumped when she saw the 6 of you. You all blinked at her.

“What are you kids doing here? Shouldn’t you be going home?” The ahjumma asked. None of you replied. “Go on or you’ll starve out here in the cold.” She turned around when she heard a stomach growl.

Jiyong gave Seungri a dirty look. He bit his lip and covered his stomach.

The ahjumma turned around and softened. *Something tells me these 6 do not have parents.* “Come inside.” She walked away.

The 6 of you looked at each other and warily got up.

You entered her empty restaurant that smelled like delicious beef soup.

Seungri closed his eyes and savored the scent.

The 6 of you awkwardly stood around.

“Well what are you doing? Sit down.” The ahjumma said. You and your brothers looked at each other and did as told. Minutes later, she brought a tray of yummy beef soup, rice, and kimchi. Seungri his lips.

“Mianhaeyo ahjumma but we have no money.” Seunghyun said.

“I’m not asking you to pay. Go on and eat.” She walked away to give you privacy.

“Can we eat, hyung, please?!” Seungri begged. Seunghyun hesitated before nodding. Seungri began to eat with glee. Taeyang put the rice in the soup for you. You gingerly took the spoon and started to eat. Despite his injured arm, Daesung ate very well. “Hyung, eat.” Taeyang urged. Seunghyun nodded and picked up his spoon. Only when he took the first bite did he realize how famished he was.

In no time the bowls were clean. The ahjumma came back.

“Can I have seconds?!” Seungri asked.

“Kim Seungri!” Seunghyun hissed. He ducked in shame.

“Of course. I’ll get all of you seconds.” The ahjumma got more food. Seunghyun sighed, “I’m sorry.” The ahjumma smiled and shook her head as she your hair, “Kids need to eat. You should eat up, too, young man. And you, what happened to your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter