Clubbing

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5s98-d0LDQ&feature=related

-----------

It was another boring Saturday night. Your elder brothers were out working while Seungri had fallen asleep early. Your mind was too excited to sleep. *What to do? What to do?*

Suddenly, you perked up. You remembered your classmates talking about a brand new club that had opened. It wasn’t too far from your house. Giddily, you started to get ready.

In half an hour, you were at club Hypnotica. There were so many people that the bouncers didn’t even bother checking ID. *Just my luck! I can tell it’ll be a good night!*

You were amazed by everything. It was your first time at a night-club. It was totally different from a hip-hop club. You were looking around when someone pressed closely against you from behind. “You’re not over 21.” A voice hissed in your ear.

You stiffened. *Uh-oh.* You slowly turned around and looked up. Your jaw dropped at who you saw.

“You should’ve seen your face!” Zico cracked up.

“Jerk!” You punched his shoulder.

“Ouch, okay. That actually hurt. Remind me not to joke with you anymore.” He rubbed the sore spot.

“What are you doing here?” You asked.

“Everyone is here. Including you. Who isn’t old enough.” Zico pointed out.

“You aren’t either.” You said matter-of-factly.

“Yeah, but I look older than you. You look like- like-“

“Like what?” You zoomed towards him, as if daring him to go on.

Zico looked you from bottom to top and slightly melted *HOT.*

“You were saying?” You raised an eyebrow.

“Wanna dance?” He grasped your wrist and tugged you to the dance floor.

“Hey! That’s not what you said!” You protested.

Zico and you were smack dab in the center of the dance floor.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter